Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sony's Excellent Marketing (ps3 Info)

sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    After reading this thread, I've come to the conclusion that very few people posting in it have a
    decent grasp on the English language, spelling, debate, logic, or reason.

I've enjoyed every minute of it....very entertaining.
    Now, step away from the keyboard and go stare at the sun.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

2. Games   -   #32
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    lmao
    And I can't use a forum without double-posting.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

3. Games   -   #33
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Isn't entertaining tho'. I love it.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Games   -   #34
    What else can I say except wait and see! no matter what i say you'll just say I'm BSing you... So around 2005 you will see and if i even remember about this post that long from now i'll come back and rub your face in it.

5. Games   -   #35
    Sorry about the PSX thing. It was like 11 in the morning, and I still hadn't been to sleep. Stayed up way too long enjoying my days off. And as for the DVD recording thing, I could have swore someone said it would not have DVD recording, I was just trying to back up the people who said it will.

As for the PS1 capabilities of it, that's still not final, but it appears that Sony is leaning away from it. As of the latest press release from Sony, the PS3 will not be able to play PS1 games. I don't care what your "insider" friends tell you. It's all speculation.

6. Games   -   #36
    No prob NC. I don't know either if the PS3 will have DVD recording.
    And freak do you how many people come on here saying they know something because their friend's, cousins, brother's, uncle's, sister's, boyfriend's, step-dad's, mother's, adopted child's, aunt works in the mailroom of a company and overheard a rumor? Do you actually think I'd 'wait and see'? Trust me little bud you wouldn't be an afterthought even if it played PS1 games. I hate a bullshitter.

And I smell 'sniff sniff' BULLSHIIIIIIITT!!

And 'no matter what you say'. You haven't said anything except:

What else can I say except wait and see.

Why post anything if there is nothing to show except 'trust me'
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Games   -   #37
    Poster
    Originally posted by Pitbul@6 July 2003 - 01:52
    2) no a Sony afficial said that the Cel Project is not behind and is right its supposed to be he said the cell project is on track. and estimated there "might" with some luck and the cell project to stay on track that we might see some sort of Demo at the 2004 E3 but nothing final for latest news i go to this site they seem to be on top they also have forums i have started to post often there but its www.ps3insider.com u might want to check it out if ur interested in the PS3.
    Well, I never said a SOny official said they were having manufacturing (really, I should have said development) problems with the chip. It may have sounded like that, the way I structured my post, and I apologize if it did.

But seriously... There are a number of reports saying that there are/were "problems" with the development of the chip, then Mr. Kutaragi comes along and says, "Nope, no problems whatsoever." I don't trust the corporate type. If there's any way that they think they could catch up on a project, or they think that the public doesn't truly know the situation, then they'll say everything is a-ok, just to keep their investors happy.

I do hope that it will be ready in time for inclusion into the PS3, though.

8. Games   -   #38
    Poster
    Just a question, but how much further can they take the graphic industry? I mean there is a limit to how good a picture can be, and that limit is life-like. Maybe the next generation of consoles should be more focusing on virtual reality simulating... Or is it still to early for that?

9. Games   -   #39
    Too early. I know what you mean. Imagine Madden that's photo-realistic.
    The resolution will have to be off the charts and each player made up of a trillion animations.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Games   -   #40
    Poster
    Originally posted by twr7cx@7 July 2003 - 09:18
    Just a question, but how much further can they take the graphic industry? I mean there is a limit to how good a picture can be, and that limit is life-like. Maybe the next generation of consoles should be more focusing on virtual reality simulating... Or is it still to early for that?
    Well... they still can't create high budget, movie quality CG sequences in real-time... so I'd say they still have a long way to go in the non-virtual-reality area.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast