Thread: Trading Games

Poster
    Sup all, i have been look for the following games for awhile now: blitzkreig, kohan, galactic civilizations and Rainbow 6: raven shield. I have these games to trade: Freelancer, Ut2k3(all), Rise of Nations, Wolfenstine: return to castle and enemy terriotry, Sim Golf, Cossacks, CC Generals, Warcraft 3, battlefield 1942, Dungeon Siege, NWN, AOM and more. If you want to see my full list or trade then emal me at [email protected]. Thanks for your time!

2. Games   -   #2
    We (as in the members of this forum) don't encourage trading. Trading sucks. We would like to share all the files among the whole community. If your looking for those games, search it up in the verified hashes part of Gameworld.

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    i looked them up on the verified and they either werent there or had no sources . I share most of these files- i was trying to help other ppl while getting some files i want.

4. Games   -   #4
    I need warcraft 3. the files i am getting from kazaa are .exe files. they dont do shit.

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by slon@4 July 2003 - 22:42
    I need warcraft 3. the files i am getting from kazaa are .exe files. they dont do shit.
    Um, did you tey renaming the file extension to .iso?

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    i would look at the verifieds but if you cant find it, email me and give it to you on mirc...