Thread: BitmeTv invite request

$SnoopDo2G$'s Avatar Don Doggy BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6

Heart

Hello there !
    I would love an invite to BitmeTV considering the fact that
    im willing to share episodes/films/documentaries/etc...
    And i like seeding My Comp is on 24/7...
    Cheers
    Last edited by $SnoopDo2G$; 09-01-2007 at 06:30 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    limpdickkid's Avatar Free Ringdings rule BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    lol, you're sly. Be that as it may. I've seen you active around the forum and you seem like a decent user.
    I can access your RTS ratio but not the other one. Send me a ratio from some tracker where its a little difficult to seed.. say SCC x264 rSR etc if possible.

btw, I'd like to point people towards the following thread:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...invites-225494

Snoopdog please read this.
    Last edited by limpdickkid; 09-01-2007 at 05:45 PM.
    Search RS: Click
    To get the latest scene releases on RS with good pre-times goto: http://www.rslinks.org/
    Alt.Binz 0.28.2
    For an organised list of NZB searching and indexing sites go here -> Click Me...4 N.Z.B. ...it rhymes
    For latest goals goto: www.101greatgoals.com
    To stream sports goto www.myp2p.eu

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by limpdickkid View Post
    lol, you're sly. Be that as it may. I've seen you active around the forum and you seem like a decent user.
    I can access your RTS ratio but not the other one. Send me a ratio from some tracker where its a little difficult to seed.. say SCC x264 rSR etc if possible.
    thank you ! but i don't even have those trackers, i don't have many...i don't do collection...

Quote Originally Posted by limpdickkid View Post

btw, I'd like to point people towards the following thread:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...invites-225494

Snoopdog please read this.
    yeah good reading...thanks
    Last edited by $SnoopDo2G$; 09-01-2007 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    limpdickkid's Avatar Free Ringdings rule BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    why exactly do you need BitMeTV? Are you interested in new shows? If so the best thing to do is stick to 0day trackers. The only thing that BitMeTV really has to offer that TvTorrents doesnt is rare shows. But mind you TvT is catching up fast, so therefore, you have to have a valid reason as to why you would need it, not just want it.
    I ask this because you dont seem to use any of your trackers alot. On RTS you have 16GB up and on T-D you have 9gb up. If this were a giveaway I wouldnt ask this many questions but I hope you understand in this case.
    Search RS: Click
    To get the latest scene releases on RS with good pre-times goto: http://www.rslinks.org/
    Alt.Binz 0.28.2
    For an organised list of NZB searching and indexing sites go here -> Click Me...4 N.Z.B. ...it rhymes
    For latest goals goto: www.101greatgoals.com
    To stream sports goto www.myp2p.eu

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Well it's not that i don't use them much but the thing is im new on RTS for example
    and no leechers on the things that i m seeding for days...because im looking more for rare stuff i don't go for popular stuff,
    And for my reason to get in BitmeTV is that im looking forward to find rarity, for example some Bet shows, Vh1, even some old rare movies series since im from europe i don't have the chance to see it here even on TV...and that im ready to share those as well...

And one last reason to convince you that i will definetely seed is that i used to dl/ stuff from Rapidshare Oday movies etc, but now im in torrents and it's been a week that im in torrents again...