Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Do You Buy From The Music Store Anymore?

I only buy the cd's worth buying... like singles don't have an effect on me anymore but cd's of my idols or things to do with Eurovision ( ) are worth the money...

2. File Sharing   -   #52
    every week bought new albums due to the wonderfull world of file sharing

3. File Sharing   -   #53
    DarkBlizzard's Avatar Poster
    Damn it sure does...we had a fucking plane hit the World Trade Center in NYC and killed all those people and we still got more money then you . Alot of people in the stock market lost alot of money. I know some people that lost over $50,000 on 9-11. But everything is getting a little better. The Stock Market is getting higher and soon Bill Gates will own half the money in the country lol.

4. File Sharing   -   #54
    BANNED
    I forgot to mention it cost like 10 bucks just for a f*cking single and the other 2 songs a mostly b side tracks

5. File Sharing   -   #55
    yea. fuck the RIAA. i never have nor will buy a major label band when all they get from my 15 bucks is about 50 cents. fucking greedy record executives take the rest. most of the shit i like is on small independent labels anyway so i buy most of those. usually off the internet tho. i havent been in a music store in about 2 years

6. File Sharing   -   #56
    Bring the Price's down and i might change my mind... Greedy music Industry bastards

7. File Sharing   -   #57
    Originally posted by MetroStars@7 July 2003 - 19:49
    Bring the Price's down and i might change my mind... Greedy music Industry bastards
    True, why the fuck would i pay NZ$30 for a cd . i might buy one when it's $2 a CD but than again why bother when u can get it free....................

8. File Sharing   -   #58
    Poster
    I occasionally buy a CD... not often.

9. File Sharing   -   #59
    Yes I do buy cd's but only if they have a decent music, I mean who wants to pay £20 or more for a new cd if there is only one good track.

10. File Sharing   -   #60
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    I will only buy it when cds r 1 dollar
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast