Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Do You Buy From The Music Store Anymore?

mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    but we really have to raise some questions. Are we all really not spending money because we hate the riaa or do we just not want to spend money. I mean, it sounds great and all, but even if cd prices were lowered to 5 dollars or they were available for 25 cents each of the artist&#39;s website, would there still be filesharing?
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

2. File Sharing   -   #62
    BANNED
    no I dont buy CDs because its too much money pay 30 bucks for a n album or 109 bucks for a single is ridiculous Im just a stingy sinner

3. File Sharing   -   #63
    I actually bought a Madonna, American life cd awhile back. I bought it because the songs that i downloaded from that album were fakes or incompletes. I was shocked at the sticker price. It came to about &#036;21.00 after taxes. The album wound up sucking except for the song american life. I felt cheated. I wish people would test the music they download and delete it if its fake. Sometimes the file is hard to delete. In this case press f8 to go to safe mode when you are starting your pc. Then just highlight the fake or incomplete song with windows explorer and delete. Peace out. Right now my chances of getting caught are 1 in 3,782,769. Thats how many users are on now. I like those odds.

4. File Sharing   -   #64
    Originally posted by Luca_Snipes@7 July 2003 - 09:07
    The big hits they have now, pay the launch for many young new artists..
    yes - that&#39;s the way it works - the music company uses the cash it makes from the big hits to bring us new bands and talent

==>>EDIT - BULLSHIT<<==
    Let them bring it to us directly and cut loose the middle man that stinks of a rotten forgotten past. F**k all that are in with that stinky slime, it is time to find a new system that they will not be a part of.

5. File Sharing   -   #65
    DarkBlizzard's Avatar Poster
    I dont buy CD&#39;s because they are to much money just for a few songs and now i dont buy them because im mad at the RIAA for doing this. Those fools.....they are only making KaZaA Lite even more popular.

6. File Sharing   -   #66
    BANNED
    the RIAA is just created more propagana BS

bad tatics that will backfire

its only fired me up more

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567