Thread: Disc Error!

mpuv3y
    Why is when i download a movie i can't play it on my dvd player.Im all new at this someone please help me out with what im doing wrong!!! Thank You :

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    BANNED
    i need more info what is the disk error, and what do you mean you can't play the movie in dvd player?? did you convert the file to a dvd file???

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    ......u can make a Vcd out of the movies u download most DVD Players Play Vcd......u would have to convert the movie file to Mpeg1 or Mpeg2 if u want SVcd which is just a better quality. TMPGEnc Plus is the program u want to download off kazaa to convert the movie files and then have it burned with Nero it will have the selection screen on nero if u want to make Data files, Mp3s, Video, etc

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    BANNED
    yes but dvd always has the best quality and the damn thing takes the longes too

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    In my experience a fair few downloads contain glitches which make conversion to VCD format hit and miss (sync issues mainly), but go to dvdrhelp.com for a complete rundown on the procedures if you want to try it.
    My solution is to use a computer or laptop with tvout/svideo and play files through the tv without conversion (make sure you have the latest k-lite codecs)

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    BANNED
    we need more info please