Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Playstation 2 Is The Worst System Out There

I think Playstation 2 Is The Worst System Out There because it dosn't have good games and i like xbox better

2. Games   -   #2
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I like Xbox better for their exclusives and games that are also made for other systems but PS2 HAS WAYYYY MORE GOOD EXCLUSIVES THAN XBOX EASILY.
    For instance:
    Spinter Cell for X - it looks better, is harder, Xbox Live compatible
    GTA Vice for PS2 - it's exclusive
    RE (remake) for GC - it's exclusive
    Madden '04 for PS2 - step down graphicly from Xbox but has online when Xbox doesn't
    Halo for Xbox - it's exclusive

for PS2: Sly Cooper, Ratchet and Clank, Tomb Raider, Devil May Cry,Gta III AND THE LIST GOES ON FOR PS2

I by no means think PS2 is a superior CONSOLE. That IS the Xbox. But the PS2 has had the head start so it has the bigger library. Read this
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Games   -   #3
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    BY THE WAY BUD this was already at the top so I didn't mind posting to shoot the shit but DIDN'T YOU SEE ALL THE DAMN POSTS ON THIS TOPIC B4.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Games   -   #4
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Another new member trying to start a flame war....

5. Games   -   #5
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Ambush333 you are aprently new to this forum, the last thing you want to do is start some shit in here ok. I like my xbox better but I don't go into forums trying to start crap. Its not a good way to make frieds. I think there should be a new forum rule..

ENOUGH ABOUT THE BEST DAMN CONSOLE! PLEASE SHUT UP!

Hope you didn't find offence by that. I usually don't get angry in this forum. Ambush this topic has been said 1,000 times. So a warning to you and all other people, stop or I will eat your brains and shit them out. Then I will use Quilted Northern to whipe my ass.

Quilted Northern, Leaving you fresh and clean

6. Games   -   #6
    Very Large Member
    Originally posted by Ambush333@4 July 2003 - 06:37
    I think Playstation 2 Is The Worst System Out There because it dosn't have good games and i like xbox better
    Im pleased for you.Thanks for enlightening us Ambush333.
    :-" :-"

7. Games   -   #7
    iamtheoneandonlyone's Avatar Andromeda Ascendant
    XBOX sucks. That's the bottom line. There was this poll to see how many of the users on a website have a XBOX. Well over 50% said they wouldn't care less or wouldn't even buy one. PS2 has better and more quality games than XBOX. The XBOX copies the PS2. That shows you Microsoft can't build off there own ideas. Instead it just makes Bill Gates richer.

8. Games   -   #8
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Ok Imtheoneandonly, lets not turn this into another console war. Ambush was wrong for even starting this thing, YOU don't need to continue it. NO ONE CARES FOR YOUR STATISTICS. Even if they are towards xbox or Playstation 2. Half the people in those statistics havent even tried an xbox or played games on it so they dont even know what there talking about. Who cares about bill gates? Why the hell do you hate him? What did he do to you? NOTHING. DROP IT. People buy it cause they like it.

CASED CLOSED!

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    Bill Gates sexually assaulted me, is that reason enough to hate him?...........Uh did I just say that

10. Games   -   #10
    Dude,

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast