Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bioshock is pissin me off!

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I'm at the part where you have to get 7 bottles of distilled water, but I guess I can't find the 7th.

I've been working on this for a couple of hours now. I've got six in my inventory right now. I have found and collected about a dozen other bottles of distilled water, but none are adding to my inventory, so it still shows 6.

The hint says go look in the Winery, so I go allllll the way back there and I get the arrow telling me where to go. I am there right now and I had been following the arrow to it. Right before you go to the wine cellar, there are stairs that lead down to it. The arrow says to go to the top of the stairs and then disappears. You go down the stairs the and the arrow reappears telling you to go back up....you go back up it disappears and if you go in the room right before the stairs it tells you to go back....

WTF.... anyone else have this issue?

yo

2. Games   -   #2
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I'm still getting it, I wish I could help you out.

3. Games   -   #3
    Head down the hall towards the Worley Winery sign. You'll find an audio-diary
    (Water in Wine) on the floor immediately in front of the door. Sounds like
    someone's been putting distilled water in their wine... hmm... HMM.... let it
    never be said that this game is subtle in giving you hints. To drive the point
    home, there's a distilled water on the ground nearby.
    from: http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/dos...e/924919/49878

4. Games   -   #4
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by colt45joe View Post
    Head down the hall towards the Worley Winery sign. You'll find an audio-diary
    (Water in Wine) on the floor immediately in front of the door. Sounds like
    someone's been putting distilled water in their wine... hmm... HMM.... let it
    never be said that this game is subtle in giving you hints. To drive the point
    home, there's a distilled water on the ground nearby.
    from: http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/dos...e/924919/49878
    yeah...been there done that. I've patrolled this area for hours and hours now. I've left no stone unturned, that I can find.

I'm just getting pissed off now.

yo

5. Games   -   #5
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    haha that one pissed me off too, a lot of the objectives the arrow is of no help, like u get there then theres nothing and when u leave the arrow points back at that position.

your best bet is to find it on one of the corpses, i swear im pretty sure i picked up 2 distilled waters bottles from 2 seperate corpses, also if u can get the upgrade that lets you see things that you normally wouldn't, i forget what that plasmid is called but it basically makes things of importance (cough cough objectives/objects) glow a nice neon yellow.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

6. Games   -   #6
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    The Scavenger plasmid would help (it lets you re-search containers and corpses) but to be honest I had no difficulty collecting the distilled water as it does turn up "randomly" as well as the assigned places.

I turn the guiding arrow off, shit like that in games makes them too easy and ruins immersion.

7. Games   -   #7
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    The Scavenger plasmid would help (it lets you re-search containers and corpses) but to be honest I had no difficulty collecting the distilled water as it does turn up "randomly" as well as the assigned places.

I turn the guiding arrow off, shit like that in games makes them too easy and ruins immersion.
    I do have the re-search plasmid, but I guess its not helping.

At first, I thought it would be easy to obtain them all. Once I arrived at the Winery, they were all over the place.

As for the arrow, I didn't even notice an option to turn it off. As its obviously not helping anyways, I'll look for the option.

yo

8. Games   -   #8
    just hack the u-vent machine and you only need six i think

9. Games   -   #9
    can I curse? FUCK!
    Nah you need seven. I don't understand how you can't find seven skizo, I found like 14 of them around the area... Wunna trade?

10. Games   -   #10
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiranai_Baka View Post
    Nah you need seven. I don't understand how you can't find seven skizo, I found like 14 of them around the area... Wunna trade?
    Yeah, but not 14 of the glowing ones. Those are the ones that count. I did end up hacking the u-invent machine though.

yo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast