Thread: R U XPosed?? READ ME!!

Hey,

Wasnt sure if you FST users knew this or not...
    But did you know that FST staff openly admitts to exposing YOUR personal information to the people you try and hide it from??

I think they need to decide which playing field they want to play on. Not sure what you the USERS think about staff exposing your ips to countless BT trackers staff... But personally I wouldnt go for it.
    Ever wonder how those staff find you when you didnt even leave the slightest bit of info in your posts... well heres exactly how its done

P.S. Chewie could you please remove my other account from the list of users who receive users IPs/Emails. I can find them on my own, I never asked for any users info nor do I need it.
    Thanks

See included snapshot.

I know many have wondered if they did this very thing for some time now... Well guess what... its right there in the snapshot... where a staff member is 100% confirming it to be true. Many of you may not like me due to comments I make about asswipes like Skizo. But my opinion... who the hell cares. They read your pms... they expose your ips... they expose your emails... way I see it... they can read this as well.

I also include another nice snapshot for you to see why MM (I) was disabled lmao

I was disabled for sending a reply to skize lmao gimme a break... yeah that warrants a banning doesnt it?
    OH BTW that PRIVATE infraction doesnt seem to be PRIVATE anymore now does it SKIZO?? AKA Assmunching assclown

Oh another thing please be sure to send him some lovemail...
    [email protected] << Also his MSN contact info.

(Notice no ips... I have some but im not that low to expose some lame users ips.)

P.S. You can delete this thread... and ban me but as you can see its fairly easy to get back in here due to the fact all you need is a new ip and those arent that hard to get.

Have a nice night and thank you for reading.

-The Exposer of SCUM
    MM

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Hey,

But did you know that FST staff openly admitts to exposing YOUR personal information to the people you try and hide it from??

I think they need to decide which playing field they want to play on. Not sure what you the USERS think about staff exposing your ips to countless BT trackers staff... But personally I wouldnt go for it.
    Ever wonder how those staff find you when you didnt even leave the slightest bit of info in your posts... well heres exactly how its done

P.S. Chewie could you please remove my other account from the list of users who receive users IPs/Emails. I can find them on my own, I never asked for any users info nor do I need it.
    Thanks

Get real. Why on earth would we "expose" IPs and emails to "countless BT trackers"? If we did, don't you guys think it would be painfully obvious? If we were trying to disrupt bittorrent trading, why would we have the best atmosphere in which to do it in and such a successful Middleman section? Get a life. By the way, the original post was created by Melvinmeow (MM). He created this account since I disabled his other one, which I will discuss at the end of my response to his bullshit, slanderous blather.

The screenshot below (the one he says he "WILL NOT" post in public) is the first I've seen of that conversation as it was obviously a PM between Melvinmeow and DefianceX. DefX does state in the thread that "sometimes we break this rule" which indeed we do, but only on the rarest of occasions. We do it when we have return members to the forum who continue to create new accounts and continue to scam and cheat members out of their accounts and invites. I'm not talking about the return member who has learned his/her lesson, but the members who have 8, 10, 15 accounts through proxies, etc. which take hours of research to track down. Those members, have on rare occasions, have had their emails and IP info reported to a few trackers which we have a good rapport with. This is all done to protect FSTers, not put them in harms way. Basically, what DefianceX was saying in the screenshot is we do go to extra lengths to ensure that extreme, routine scammers are known to the trackers in which they jeopardize. Blatant sellers are also sometimes reported to trackers.

Melvinmeow's argument holds no basis. The proof is in all the safe trading that's done here.

See included snapshot.

I know many have wondered if they did this very thing for some time now... Well guess what... its right there in the snapshot... where a staff member is 100% confirming it to be true. Many of you may not like me due to comments I make about asswipes like Skizo. But my opinion... who the hell cares. They read your pms... they expose your ips... they expose your emails... way I see it... they can read this as well.

I also include another nice snapshot for you to see why MM (I) was disabled lmao
    We do not read PMs. More bullshit. It is only possible for ONE member of FST's staff to read PMs. ONE. That person is the administrator, and believe me he could care less about what goes on with bittorrent trades. His activity (or lack thereof) in that section says it all. And just for the record, he doesn't read PMs that have to do with anything else either. NO ONE READS YOUR PMs. I won't reply to the statement of, "they expose your ips... they expose your emails" because I talked about that up top. ^

I was disabled for sending a reply to skize lmao gimme a break... yeah that warrants a banning doesnt it?
    OH BTW that PRIVATE infraction doesnt seem to be PRIVATE anymore now does it SKIZO?? AKA Assmunching assclown
    If you want to post your infractions in public, that's your deal. No rule against it.

Melvinmeow wasn't disabled for simply sending me a PM. Get real. No one is buying that shit, but I'll show the proof just so there's never any dispute:

It starts out with Melvinmeow opening up this thread
    - https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...s-about-225585

At almost the same time, a member makes a report about the thread saying, "Personal info exposed on the images. Please remove them immediately!" Since the post was so long, I moved it to a staff discussion section so I could review the thread and remove any images if necessary, then move it back to the section. Standard stuff. Before I could get the thread back to the section, another member sends me an MSN message linking me to Melvinmeow's newest colorful thread. This one - https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...iousity-225593

Here are the PMs which relate to that situation. Notice, I was kind Melvinmeow even after he acted the way he did. You just can't be nice to some people I guess...

Later on, he and PF were getting into it again, so I closed that thread. His response?

If Melvinmeow wants to act like a child, or harass me via PM, then he gets treated the same way as any other member. He gets disabled for a week.

Oh another thing please be sure to send him some lovemail...
    [email protected] << Also his MSN contact info.

(Notice no ips... I have some but im not that low to expose some lame users ips.)

Is that supposed to be a secret? Nope. I use that for MSN and [email protected]. The [email protected] I rarely use anymore so you won't find me online. But if you click on my MSN icon under my avatar, you'll get a link. I chat to FST members daily.

P.S. You can delete this thread... and ban me but as you can see its fairly easy to get back in here due to the fact all you need is a new ip and those arent that hard to get.

Have a nice night and thank you for reading.

-The Exposer of SCUM
    MM
    I won't delete the thread. I'll leave it as a monument to your stupidity.

Though the duplicate account you created this with is banned for circumventing your being disabled.

I couldn't be bothered to proofread, so excuse any errors. I also did not edit or leave out a single word of his post.
    Last edited by Skizo; 09-20-2007 at 07:52 AM.

yo

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I've always held Melvin in high regard as I've seen him help tons of members here with BT related questions. And those who are against trading, trackers staff, and such have always had my sympathy since in the end, they're looking out to protect the privilege we all enjoy which is Bittorrent.

Having said that here's my reply to MM's post:

I dont know what your angle is here or perhaps you're just out to smear FST staff's image among its users but I find it extremely hypocritical that you suddenly find it reprehensible that we give out the IP's of a few rotten individuals among BT trackers seeing that you own a tracker yourself.

I certainly didn't expect you to use my pm reply as an instrument on your crusade against the other staff members around here but its no skin off my back. For those that didn't know it as a fact, well, now they have another reason to behave their asses which bodes well for all the honest users here.

I'm not even going to dignify your comment about mods being able read PM's. That's just ignorant.

Lastly, I dont care about your status in the BT scene. What you did was low. You pm me with what I thought was a well intentioned message, perhaps clarifying the issue of FST giving out IP's to trackers. Whowouldathunk that you were just harvesting information to use against your so-called enemies. I've always thought you were above such infantile games.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT