Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: RTS is closing down too??

SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    i'm sorry and i liked this tracker

For Serving Community

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    yoyogi4's Avatar Wanna see my BooBoo? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I think new users or users in general should have the /delacct.php option available in case they feels the site is not for them, in RTS V2.0.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by microships View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BestTrade_Ever View Post
    Good Ridance.......disable me just because i am Parked for awhile, have always Uploaded, SHIT. I am glad they are GONE !! for good. who needs it.
    If you have contacted a staff member ,you could have simply solve the problem but i doubt you tried

our ETA is around 4 months .We don't want to put exact date sothat we won't miss it ,we will take sometime to make everything work out and improve alot of things also to apply alot of members suggestions we have recieved so we will be back once we have finished everything and ready to comeback again

It was less than that, BTW. I asked J.A. he ignored me....

so, don't said i did nOT tried.I had 4 invites in that account too.with zero download and all FREELEECH upload.

so be it.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Well,Mainly the new tracker will be for members who have been showing their interest in RTS V1 and those active members and i am sure those who don't want to be part of RTS v2 won't be included

@BestTrade

I think jessica was busy or something and he forgot as he stepped down from being amod awhile ago but i believe you could ahve come to the irc or even pm me with the situation and it will be solved

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    RTS irc channel was nuts. Good times

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Necronomicon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Well,Mainly the new tracker will be for members who have been showing their interest in RTS V1 and those active members and i am sure those who don't want to be part of RTS v2 won't be included

@BestTrade

I think jessica was busy or something and he forgot as he stepped down from being amod awhile ago but i believe you could ahve come to the irc or even pm me with the situation and it will be solved
    I stay and also I hope U make it...I was given a warning twice and I PM-ed U, just to make things clear. Then U were very generous as U have seen that hit and run was not the case. Well done, Microships! It' s a shame to end up like this. U deserve better!

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by BestTrade_Ever View Post

If you have contacted a staff member ,you could have simply solve the problem but i doubt you tried

our ETA is around 4 months .We don't want to put exact date sothat we won't miss it ,we will take sometime to make everything work out and improve alot of things also to apply alot of members suggestions we have recieved so we will be back once we have finished everything and ready to comeback again

It was less than that, BTW. I asked J.A. he ignored me....

so, don't said i did nOT tried.I had 4 invites in that account too.with zero download and all FREELEECH upload.

so be it.
    What did you ask me?....
    eee

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Necronomicon View Post

@BestTrade

I stay and also I hope U make it...I was given a warning twice and I PM-ed U, just to make things clear. Then U were very generous as U have seen that hit and run was not the case. Well done, Microships! It' s a shame to end up like this. U deserve better!
    Well,That was you

mainly we care alot much about our members ,RTS staff aren't ignorant staff whose decisions is unnegotiable ,no we tend to listen to very member and if there is some wrong decidion made by staff member it can be reversed and fixed ,Our members are our associates and that's our base when dealing with members

I belive that everyone who have pm'd me on RTS either on tracker or irc have been responded politely even uploaders who were stealing our packs were pm'd politely to follow our rules

The only thing that perhaps pisses some off are the HNR warnings but that's mainly meant to fullfill the sharing concept we hold so i hope those who got warned understand the concept

Also anyone who may have an issue or had an issue before can always pm me or any staff member at RTS and he will be responded

In the name of RTS staff i would like to thank all members who have been suppoting us during the time with their postive posts in here ,RTS Forums or any other places and would like to thank also those who criticize us for good

Our old irc channel is back and our staff will be responding to all your questions on irc

IRC Channel

We have decided to move back to our old irc network, details can be found below. This channel will be opened throughout the period RTS is closed, and we welcome everyone to come and chat Staff members will be idling in the channel for any questions you guys have.

Server: irc.p2p-network.org
    Channel: #r**************

Port 6667 or Port 7000 for SSL

//RTS Staff
    Last edited by microships; 09-03-2007 at 12:51 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    I hope you're not doing another TiT with several months of delays Good luck for everything you've planned.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Tiffany's Avatar <3 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Loris View Post
    meh.. no loss.. run the scene what a joke
    content sucked
    pre time really sucked
    packs were ok
    speed was average
    Perfect description of RTS. Next time guys, stop the overhype and let it open sign up up to 8K users and then give members 10GB of UL credit when signing up. Finally, let them trade invites.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast