Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: have bitmetv bufferd

kompelli's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by rocknrule View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ibslice View Post
    ing00 , this is what happens when u make a post like this.
    I look for everyone with a buffer even similar to yours
    and I ban them ALL.
    u say u have an account 12 weeks old with 12 invites?
    I ban them ALL.
    so any that DO get banned that are not you.
    You can thank yourself for as it is your fault.
    Hell! they have the nic ing0000 insatead on bmtv? I ban them as well.
    are you crazy? what about the innocents? you're talking nonsense.
    + 1

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    i think ibslice is doing what he thinks is the best thing for bitmetv but i don't now if this is the right path. and from another point of view , how many people do you think that have an account with 374Gb buffer or around that value on bitmetv? in my opinion there are a few with that buffer or maybe only ONE

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by kompelli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rocknrule View Post

are you crazy? what about the innocents? you're talking nonsense.
    + 1
    Dunno BitmeTV and Oink Mods/Sysops are always on banning spree..Its as if they are cutting down people just for fun. with reason or no reason.

To add to it, Noone responds well on irc either. They behave like bots. Yes/No and Your are kicked from there too.

Any small reason they get, they ban your account instantly. Dunno what exactly they wanna prove.

Well now i am not starting a flaming war, that was just my point of view. No offence to anyone
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by ibslice View Post
    ing00 , this is what happens when u make a post like this.
    I look for everyone with a buffer even similar to yours
    and I ban them ALL.
    u say u have an account 12 weeks old with 12 invites?
    I ban them ALL.
    so any that DO get banned that are not you.
    You can thank yourself for as it is your fault.
    Hell! they have the nic ing0000 insatead on bmtv? I ban them as well.
    Wow......I think I'm in love

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    zagor's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    You can not compare OiNK staff with BitMeTV staff! OiNK staff treat you well as long as you treat them well! NO CHEATING NO TRADING, but BitMeTV staff are ****

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Bitme Staff are kinda cool i guess..I mean never heard anyone pissed by them..!!

Anyways thats not the point.. what i dont understand is what do they want to prove by behaving like this. Is it that they dont want anyone joining thier tracker. I mean cmon they ban ppl with 400 GB Buffer who are members since more than a year.. with apparently no reason or explanation whatsoever...

Nevermind...
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by Saroman View Post
    Bitme Staff are kinda cool i guess..I mean never heard anyone pissed by them..!!

Anyways thats not the point.. what i dont understand is what do they want to prove by behaving like this. Is it that they dont want anyone joining thier tracker. I mean cmon they ban ppl with 400 GB Buffer who are members since more than a year.. with apparently no reason or explanation whatsoever...

Nevermind...
    What don't you understand ? Stupid people acting stupid. It can't be clearer than this

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    WHY SO SERIOUS? BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by zagor View Post
    You can not compare OiNK staff with BitMeTV staff! OiNK staff treat you well as long as you treat them well! NO CHEATING NO TRADING, but BitMeTV staff are ****
    WHAT?!?!?! There is no one in the world worse than oink staff!
    Al kaida or whatever they are are nicer than ****ing oink mods!!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    n00b
    lol, I love seeing the few occasions when ibslice gets mad. He's usually the calm, forgiving guy that'll give anyone the benefit of the doubt, but this total idiot in the original post obviously was flaunting the rules he agreed to when he signed up at bitmetv and deserved his ban. If one or a few innocent people get caught up in the bans, so be it. no one ever said life was supposed to be fair. Thanks for taking out the trash, Ibs!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12