Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Adios Amigos !

WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    Teeeeeheeeeeeee!!!!!

I think that we're all silly......

but hugs are free for all!

2. Lounge   -   #32
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    I wish you good luck in Spain. I have only been a member of the board for a very short time, but i've enjoyed reading your posts. Try and get on line ASAP in Spain?

3. Lounge   -   #33
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by nigel123@4 July 2003 - 18:00
    I wish you good luck in Spain. I have only been a member of the board for a very short time, but i've enjoyed reading your posts. Try and get on line ASAP in Spain?
    hey thanks u too nigel123 - your posts have been enlightening to say the least pal !!!! i will indeed come on asap.....i just hope it is SOON !!

bo - cheeky broon ass muthaf*cka

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    hehe.

:">
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Oh No!

Hope I'm not too late!!

Billy, I have to say dude, you are one of the best blokes I've ever known, I've toned my stomach muscles laughing so hard!
    You made a lot of people happy here and often raised a smile, you will be missed

But From Me and Baz, we wish you all the luck and happiness in the world with your new life, hope you achieve what you want to and teach those Spanish how to have a real laugh

I will miss our tuesday nights tho

Take care of yourself Billy and ya girl and get your lanky ass back here soon

Jonno B) & Baz
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Originally posted by CELEBS_ARE_US@4 July 2003 - 18:20
    Oh No!

Hope I'm not too late!!

Billy, I have to say dude, you are one of the best blokes I've ever known, I've toned my stomach muscles laughing so hard!
    You made a lot of people happy here and often raised a smile, you will be missed

But From Me and Baz, we wish you all the luck and happiness in the world with your new life, hope you achieve what you want to and teach those Spanish how to have a real laugh

I will miss our tuesday nights tho

Take care of yourself Billy and ya girl and get your lanky ass back here soon

Jonno B) & Baz

2 gentlemen as always (apart from tuesdays)

i cant thank u enough, i really cant, thanks for making ME laugh so much, its been great, really...... and your wishes of luck are taken and accepted !!!!!!!!

im sure i will be happy - i really cant wait....... bit daunting and all that but what the f*ck, why not? only live once.

and im startin not to get too too sad because as i said earlier me is gettin a laptop of some sh*tty sort (gettin given it&#33so ill get that hooked up as and when i can - itll save buying a pc for a start !!!

i love ya guys, peace

lanky?! cheeky !!!

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Poster
    SONOFAB*TCH ! Nobody tells me nothin' 'round here ! Good thing the dog shat in the hallway and the stench woke me up or I woulda missed this too !

Hey Billy, I have one more golden nugget of advice before you go.....it's a stress management technique you might find useful if anyone seriously gets on your nerves while you're trying to cope without us for a while:

1) Picture yourself near a stream
    2) Birds are softly chirping in the cool mountain air
    3) No one but you knows your secret place
    4) You are in total seclusion from the hectic place called " the world "
    5) The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade of serenity
    6) The water is crystal clear
    7) You can easily make out the face of the person you're holding underwater.

Be good, brother. Type soon !

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Originally posted by Riddler@4 July 2003 - 20:10
    SONOFAB*TCH ! Nobody tells me nothin' 'round here ! Good thing the dog shat in the hallway and the stench woke me up or I woulda missed this too !

Hey Billy, I have one more golden nugget of advice before you go.....it's a stress management technique you might find useful if anyone seriously gets on your nerves while you're trying to cope without us for a while:

1) Picture yourself near a stream
    2) Birds are softly chirping in the cool mountain air
    3) No one but you knows your secret place
    4) You are in total seclusion from the hectic place called " the world "
    5) The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade of serenity
    6) The water is crystal clear
    7) You can easily make out the face of the person you're holding underwater.

Be good, brother. Type soon !

!!

thats all i want to say !!!

but i will also say thanks so much riddler !!! your riddles are so cool, but most are far too perplexing for me so i have a silly stab at 'em !!
    i wont forget ya easily bro, you've made it a certain thing in my mind now to go to canada.....really !! but really !! always wanted to and i knew the people were lovely......but well, you've well impressed me
    take it easy my man and of course ill be back soon - just keep a fresh supply of them cigars just incase

dog shat in the hallway ??!! pmsl - classic

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Poster
    I briefly said my goodbyes earlier, but if you get this...Good luck man, hope you dont stay dry in spain for too long...Get yourself some contacts!

Ill miss your posts buddy, everytime i used to see that picture of the stretched baby face it used to put a big silly grin on my face.

You dont have to reply to this, just enjoy yourself out there...

Take a puff for me man

(BTW im secrectly hiding my jealousy for you that your going to spain, to sit and mellow out in the sun, or whatever those spanairds do)

Take it easy B)

<span style='color:blue'>Ladies and Gentlemen, John Frusciante</span>

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Poster
    Cheers, bud &#33; And we&#39;ll definitely discuss the visit when you get a chance cuz I know we&#39;d like to see Spain as well ......never fancied the UK though so---glad you&#39;re moving &#33; JUST KIDDING &#33;

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast