Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How long are your legs today.

Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    29",do you know how hard it is to get Jeans to fit??

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    wrong account

3. Lounge   -   #23
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    (I kinda wish I'd left this in Cheese's account but he'd kill me, with knives.)

Try being a curvy woman with 28 inch legs. Apparently, if your legs are that short you don't have hips or tits. Think Pocket Venus with badly fitting trousers.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    wrong account
    How come Chebus never posts in your your account by mistake.

He must be some kind of superior being.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    He stays logged on on the living room pc. If he is here I'm not allowed to use it. I have to go into the box-infested spare room with no tv, no speakers and barely any light. If he isn't here I can use this one, but I always forget that he stays logged on.

Alright? Explanation enough for you? Care to point out any other ways in which I'm inferior to my boyfriend? Want me to slit my wrists and bleed out over the keyboard, is that what you want, the very blood that flows through my veins? Is it? The breath from my lungs maybe? Or should I just crack my sternum, reach into my chest cavity and rip out my heart for you. Alright? Jeez just chill out already!
    :greek:
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    [jp]Uh-oh, has someone got the painters in[/jp]

7. Lounge   -   #27
    No painters today! Just felt like some melodrama.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    wrong account

Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post
    He stays logged on on the living room pc. If he is here I'm not allowed to use it. I have to go into the box-infested spare room with no tv, no speakers and barely any light. If he isn't here I can use this one, but I always forget that he stays logged on.

Alright? Explanation enough for you? Care to point out any other ways in which I'm inferior to my boyfriend? Want me to slit my wrists and bleed out over the keyboard, is that what you want, the very blood that flows through my veins? Is it? The breath from my lungs maybe? Or should I just crack my sternum, reach into my chest cavity and rip out my heart for you. Alright? Jeez just chill out already!

Superior? Ya, he's male. Duh.

Brb, going to do some cooking and cleaning.
    Fixed
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

9. Lounge   -   #29

Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post

Superior? Ya, he's male. Duh.

Brb, going to do some cooking and cleaning.
    Fixed
    Awww you've just spoiled it. I WAS going to go and cook cheese something nice for his lunch, and then do all the washing up that he hasn't done. I won't now because you've made fun of me. Poor Cheese.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Oh noes!! Something nice might not happen to someone else now -- but it appears that I am unaffected.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast