Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: good site for HD stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravageur View Post
    HDBits is great in that it doesn't just have 'scene' releases. Often the non-scene releases on there seem to be of better quality.
    They have a pretty dedicated user base who does alot of their own encodes, which generally are better then scene releases who focus more on speed.

I'm not a member at x264eu - but I've heard that they have alot of member encodes as well. So might be worth checking out.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    BIT-HDTV looks good. Isnt stuff like ESiR, THOR etc from hdbits?

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
    This aint the BT Invites section. Wait the time to get in there, or be BANNED Read the Rules.
    sorry about that
    couldnt control myself at the time.
    got too eager.

wont happen again.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by asdrewq View Post
    BIT-HDTV looks good. Isnt stuff like ESiR, THOR etc from hdbits?
    Until some time ago, ESiR releases were only to be found on HDBits, that's true. Nowadays, they travel through several trackers and even the Usenet has been enriched with those releases.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    psxcite's Avatar Pimpilicious Penguin
    Yea, alt.binaries.hdtv is packed with scene and homebrew encodes. With the speed and retention of a good server, you will be in heaven.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    I already use usenet believe it or not and have done for ages, but by the looks of it Bittorrent is by FAR the best source when it comes to HD content. There is way more HD films on just 1 good HD tracker than there is within my 92day usenet retention.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    1. HDBits
    2. BiT-HDTV

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Of course it is. HDBits' oldest active torrent dates back to November 2005 (with still 18 seeds by the way), BiT-HDTV back to March 2006. There is no question that the bittorrent network is better equipped for generating an archive of available highdef material. Nonetheless, most scene releases are available on the Usenet and it sometimes goes the other way around as well. A few 1080p Usenet releases make their way onto HDBits where some kind person reencodes a 720p version.

Both distribution techniques benefit from each other (as they should) but as it has already been mentioned here, HDBits has the best case of highdef-video quality freaks you'll presently find on the Internet. So it's only reasonable that you should want to go there.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    I use Bit-HDTV however very seldom do I download HD movies straight.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Flash360's Avatar Member BT Rep: +1
    hdbits Rulez

7500+ high res torrents

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12