Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Average Leeware Ul Speed

Poster BT Rep: +3
    is the $25 box sufficient(128mb ram??) for utorrent+wine

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by kooftspc11 View Post
    Anybody Know?

Im asking because im considering getting it for a month and was just wondering if the $25 would just be better spent on site donation instead
    Spend it on UseNet
    Now go away.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by haydeno View Post
    is the $25 box sufficient(128mb ram??) for utorrent+wine
    right now, I have 75 torrents running, and it's only taking up 63MB of memory for utorrent + wine.

the only problem with the $25 one is that you only get a 10GB hard drive. he doesn't offer the old UVM VPS service anymore, he's reselling the tzulo.com servers and the prices are higher:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?p=4650300

I had one of the older ones that were the $25 ones. it was a much better deal and got much better speeds. I've got the tz200 right now, and it's really not worth $35 a month. the speeds vary alot, from 80KB to 1500KB. I'm probably not going to renew it later this month, and look for something elsewhere.

if you want something that's worth the money, save up your money for a month or two and rent a decent server from someone like vectoral or leaseweb.

Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Spend it on UseNet
    that's a much better option if you just want to download stuff.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12