Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Funny Personal Story

KSA's Avatar Pro Skater BT Rep: +5

Laugh

Each time i remember this story i can rofl 4ever

It happened to me and to 4 of my close friends b4 15 years, that day we have that family meetings, so we the kids, decide to leave and play out side, after playing so many games, we start starving, and it was so early to get the dinner, so we decide to go to a foreign restaurant to buy some food, after ordering our food, we noticed that we r in short of money, less than 1 dollar in our currency, and that short of money was going to cover one more Pepsi for the fifth guy who's with us, so we asked the restaurant chief there to forget about the extra amount and let us go, but he refused, even when we told him we r going to return back this little amout to him later, but he insisted not to help us.

So we just set together till he can finish our order, then after many whispers we decide to steal that damn Pepsi , so here how we did it, two of us stands in front of the chief asking many stupids questions about the foods prices ... bla bla bla to get his attention, and the third one went slowly to the Pepsi refrigerator to steal that Pepsi, and the fourth and the fifth guys were still setting for any possible assistance, and we did it, our third friend was able to steal that Pepsi and hide it in his pocket

We all went out of the restaurant congarting each other for this big rape we just made, and after few seconds, the chief get out and screamed "HEY YOU COME HERE", then in just few seconds he was not able to see any one of us, we run like we didn't run b4, i can say i really didn't felt my legs that day, we were extremely fast.

After around 3 Kilometers of running, we reached the sea , we really did, most of us was having a bleeding feets, Ouch ... but we were really happy that we made it so far and get the foods + the Pepsi.

We set together in front of the sea, ohh wat a beautiful view specially with a stolen Pepsi, so we start to look at each other waiting for whomever will serve the food, OK where's the food guys? ... Hey guys ... who is having the food bag? Hellooo!!, Grrr where is the god damn food?

But the fact none of us was having that food!

Finally we figured it out, that the chief was screaming that time to tell us that we forget our main dish in the restaurant.

So, yeah we paid the double price for that Pepsi we stole, and we got only Pepsi's for dinner that night

lol
    Last edited by KSA; 09-04-2007 at 09:38 PM.
    FLiP all the way!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    LMFAOO, Amazinggg LOL

3. Lounge   -   #3
    lol

Good to mention, that we did re-pay the chief his money for that stolen Pepsi!

Thanks chief ... but no thanks

Thank u neotheone 4 ur comment
    FLiP all the way!

4. Lounge   -   #4
    unattended's Avatar White & Nerdy BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    funny story..

this part: "congarting each other for this big rape we just made" made no sense and made me laugh

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Recoba's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    LOOOOOOOL

i remmember when i was a kid i did that once with my friends but with a taxi driver we where 3 1 sat on the front and me with the last one sat on the back ( we called this 4-4-2 LOL like in football ) though we had money and the fee wasn't that big but we decided to do it

so we told the taxi driver to stop in front of some trees and then we all jumped out of the taxi and ran like hell i went one direction and my friends went to another and lucky me the taxi driver went after them ( after 1 or 2 mins of running so its better to run after 2 insted of 1 LOL ) so i ran for a while and went to a street

and i don't know that happened but i found the taxi driver with my friends he caught them LOL

so i sat back and watched LOL there was a big crowd and luckily a friend of on of thier father saw them and paid the money

when we always remmember this we laugh like hell

damn the time we were kids was good times

6. Lounge   -   #6
    ilya's Avatar Proud Israeli BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    nice story

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Recoba View Post
    LOOOOOOOL

i remmember when i was a kid i did that once with my friends but with a taxi driver we where 3 1 sat on the front and me with the last one sat on the back ( we called this 4-4-2 LOL like in football ) though we had money and the fee wasn't that big but we decided to do it

so we told the taxi driver to stop in front of some trees and then we all jumped out of the taxi and ran like hell i went one direction and my friends went to another and lucky me the taxi driver went after them ( after 1 or 2 mins of running so its better to run after 2 insted of 1 LOL ) so i ran for a while and went to a street

and i don't know that happened but i found the taxi driver with my friends he caught them LOL

so i sat back and watched LOL there was a big crowd and luckily a friend of on of thier father saw them and paid the money

when we always remmember this we laugh like hell

damn the time we were kids was good times
    looooooooooooool

This is a really funny story, good that u did scaped in a different direction , old memories always beautiful.

@ unattended
    @ ilya

Thanks both for reading
    FLiP all the way!

8. Lounge   -   #8
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    ROFL...something similar like that happened to me.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

9. Lounge   -   #9
    swizZ8's Avatar pure hatred BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    ROFLhahahhaahHAHAahha

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4eva View Post
    ROFL...something similar like that happened to me.
    Share it with us , i am curious to know what u did

@ swizZ8

Hehe ... Thank u 4 reading.
    FLiP all the way!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast