Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need some help please

guys...I have been here 30 days..why can't I access the invite section?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Look at your post count

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    beat's Avatar Square BT Rep: +4
    I think you need at least 5 posts.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Hi. Aside from your already mentioned post count I'd ask you to familiarize yourself with the fst forums, there's much to read and more to discover. An example is I complete the 30 day but i can't enter Bittorrent invite, a topic that would have answered your questions and it's in this same bittorrent forum only a few lines below and very much so on the first page

I'm no moderator here or anything but posting without taking a decent effort to look for answers your questions is something everyone should try to avoid (there are enough mindless threads already and I for one don't want to miss important stuff as it gets buried in between).

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    sorry...I was drunk last night when I wrote this...I also had to take a piss really bad..

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    sokratis87's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Hey man, you're cool, i'll follow your example!!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    LaPistola's Avatar about BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    Hi. Aside from your already mentioned post count I'd ask you to familiarize yourself with the fst forums, there's much to read and more to discover. An example is I complete the 30 day but i can't enter Bittorrent invite, a topic that would have answered your questions and it's in this same bittorrent forum only a few lines below and very much so on the first page

I'm no moderator here or anything but posting without taking a decent effort to look for answers your questions is something everyone should try to avoid (there are enough mindless threads already and I for one don't want to miss important stuff as it gets buried in between).
    well said... very well said, when I became a member I didn't care I didn't have access to the invite section, I staid active and didn't just wait a month before I started using my account. i used it from day 1.......
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    I don't know about the north but in the south an Englishman is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    $SnoopDo2G$'s Avatar Don Doggy BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    yeah then you discover that access one day suddenly ....after 50's posts...lol

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    I am confused...why can't I access the bittorrent invite section again? I have 5 posts..

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Maybe something you did in one for your earlier posts

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-int...14/postcount14

How is it going at La Crosse?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast