Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Midnight Club 2

Poster
    downloaded the Razor1911 Midnight club 2..installed it good...got to the menu and just about the enter the game to play it exits!! DAMN IT!!

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    looks like this is the game that I buy..

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    by the way anyone got this version to work? there is another version i downloaded in Alcohol 120% format but i dont know what to do and how to install it with this program? does anyone know?

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by Muyo@5 July 2003 - 21:43
    by the way anyone got this version to work? there is another version i downloaded in Alcohol 120% format but i dont know what to do and how to install it with this program? does anyone know?
    Just get Alcohol120% from Google,thn burn as an image.It is an easy program to use and i prefer it to Nero.Good luck

5. Games   -   #5
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    i have the rip and it werks fine

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    i tried Razor1911 and just tried Alcohol 120% version...this one didnt work either..same problem as with the first one...this sux

7. Games   -   #7
    I found a CLASS release. I'm downloading the torrent (25%) and it's only 180 megs. I'll let you know how it goes if I get it working and everything. Then I'll move it over to Kazaa and post a hash if you guys want it (even though I've never done that before) Somebody else might already have it moved over, I'm not sure. So I might be back,
    Chris

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    yea i just saw a Ripped version on Suprnova..downloading it lets see if this works..

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    DAMN IT NOT EVEN THE RIPPED VERSION WANTS TO WORK!! It either exits when I scroll to the car or when i try to play the game.........

10. Games   -   #10
    i THINK you need a new no cd crack to let it work. Just go to megagames.com and find it there.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast