Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What.cd re-enabled me for no reason.

Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quite a unique twist to the norm, if I'm not mistaken. I wouldn't start this thread if it weren't for this very solid point put forth by Anon:

Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    I can't check this because people whose offenses you forgive and accounts end up reenabling tend not to make threads about that anywhere.
    So here it is. A thread dedicated to the fact that What re-enabled me, as I'm sure they've done to most other reasonable/justified people who happened to pass by their disabled channel.

Considering the situation I was in, I'd have to say they were patient/understanding (I spoke to sickofjesus), contrary to what most people make them out to be; and I figure people have to do pretty severe mistakes in order to be banned/thrown out.

Hallelujah?
    Ellipses go here.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Enjoy your account on the best music tracker out there and don't ever get in trouble again.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Sickofjesus is one of the few guys modding at what that I've contacted with, and to me he seemed a level headed guy, far from those paranoid fanatics some of the users in the bt world make them look like.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    i'm going to start a thread named, i was invited to what.cd? for no reason

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    what are we talking about here...

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    i see what you did there . . .

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I've always thought their staff team as fair and level-headed. FST has more than its share of fuckwits, it's only natural to expect a pissy whatcd bashing thread every once in a while from a guy who usually has no posts and a trading history or another dupe account.

Nice to see a reasonable person who didn't have to jump through any hoops to get their account back.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    how does one get those green reps here? I dont see any thank you buttons....

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. BitTorrent   -   #10

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast