Thread: Invites at BitMeTV :)

I'm Back Everyone :) BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    When I should get invites at BitMeTV? I became a Power User a week + ago and still no invites.. When do I get them?

Thanks for helping

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Invites are given to qualified members so that they may invite their friends to become members of BitMeTV. Invites are allocated by the system automatically to Power Users and above, when the necessary qualifications are met.

The method by which invites are assigned is complicated and automatic, but in essence the more you seed the more invites you get.
    from the faq

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    akkk's Avatar VIP BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Scince you didn't get on the promotion probably you won't because you inviter or the inviter of your inviter got disabled.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    itd like me who invite me is a vip disable so wont have invites.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster
    yea my invites got taken away because my inviter invited some cheaters

they are way too strict ive been a great member and other than being invited by my friend i should be considered a seperate person

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Cmon's Avatar on users.php
    Ask staff, if they think you're good enough, I believe they'll give you an invite
    Know too much = bad
    My Ratio, Stats & Speed

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    n00b
    chances are good that you have the misfortune of being in a bad invite tree and will not get any invites, ever. when it comes to bitmetv, not only should you only invite people you know and trust, but you should be careful who you accept an invite from as well.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Yeah BitmeTV and Bitme are similar. If your inviter gets disabled you might never get invites.

At Bitme I got 2 invites then I gave them away and I never again got invites. My inviter got disabled though. At BitmeTV I got 14 invites in 23 weeks.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Or he could just need to fill some other requirements.

The FAQ quote says it all really.

yo