Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TT Content Question

Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    TT's better for the more obscure trance that doesn't make it to oink, youll be fine with oink for the stuff you listed surely since they are all fairly popular artists?

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post
    did you ever tried searching in oink .. ??
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratzy Rox View Post
    TT's better for the more obscure trance that doesn't make it to oink, youll be fine with oink for the stuff you listed surely since they are all fairly popular artists?
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalism View Post
    I'd be most interested in livesets and remixes as studio albums can be easier to find.
    Oink's rules don't allow most livesets and radio rips and they don't have much in the way of remixes. That's why I wanted to check out TT, as I heard it's good for all electronic genres, not just trance.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Defy's Avatar Be Kind BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalism View Post
    Oink's rules don't allow most livesets and radio rips and they don't have much in the way of remixes. That's why I wanted to check out TT, as I heard it's good for all electronic genres, not just trance.
    TT is supposedly the best "all-around" electronic torrent site. I'm a little disappointed with there only being 8,000 members, but whaddya gonna do?

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    There was a good lot of this stuff on OiNK (and in great quantity), but since I got back to the bandwagon late (a month after the demise), I ended up without an invite to TT or What? or Waffles, and stupidly had let my IT account lapse. I myself have been trying to find other trackers that have some decent stuff along these lines - but so far, haven't had a whole lot of luck finding anything that's got open signups at this time. But I'm still trying.

The best thing I can think of doing right now (until I get an invite for something otherwise) would be checking the artists/labels you like on discogs.com, hope you can get some leads on new stuff on this.bigstereo.net or missingtoof.com, and then search for it on SoulSeek.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Hrvoje's Avatar mr. nice guy BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    you awoke this dead thread, lock pls
    Need FTN,FSC

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Adama's Avatar Xtreme User BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    it's an old thread 09-10-07

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Whoops, accident, I searched, had it open in another tab, responded and... my bad.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Nothing wrong with that..
    eee

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    got milk BT Rep: +2
    Digitalism - 4
    vitalic got like 4
    justice ~ 10
    erol alkan - 5
    booka shade -10+
    daft punk - 10+

labels are as daveed stated.
    Since you are a electro, techno fan, do you like stuff like marc ramboy etc?
    If so, i strongly suggest u go for elektronik.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    The stuff I'm into is often more song-oriented (things that can really stand out on their own) as opposed to the track-oriented (really works best in the context of a set). Most of the dance sites I find have a lot more of the latter, especially in terms of trance/techno releases.

But, I'll keep my ear to the ground until I can get an invite to either site.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast