Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: why you trade ?

SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    well patriot ,if i know that making this thread will get you out and see your writings and opinions

i would do it a long time ago
    there are many things to comment but i don't have the time now
    so i'll edit this re[ly later and comment
    Last edited by SAM; 09-06-2007 at 09:54 AM.

For Serving Community

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    FACE_TO_FACE's Avatar -- F*ck LEVELS -- BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    People trade because exist a level system, and for the most is the only way to get other accounts/invites.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I like the adrenaline rush when you try get scammed and fuck the guy over twice as hard.

Nothing better than that

Trading is fun/enjoyable if you know what your doing.
    I stoped trading a while back for several reasons which i won't disclose. Just know that there's always a way to get into a tracker without trading
    eee

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    I think it's stupid if people limit to trading.
    But what is trading anyway?
    It's a mutual giving.
    If someone gives you an invite to a site, why wouldn't you want to give them an invite to the site they're looking for if you have it?

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    V For Vendetta's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    well , i will ask you a question
    is there any other ways to get into all trackers they need ? i know there are the right ways but it take along time
    i think Trade accounts/invite will be stopped if all Trackers open the sign up or gave Loads of invites to all users
    So Trade is the easiest way to everybody who interested to be on these trackers
    Cheers
    -V

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    TDC SysOp
    Quote Originally Posted by tuning View Post
    Because noone gives away invites at 5+ level now :/
    bez no one trusts you

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    I think the longer serving members will agree that life here was so much simpler before that poxy WIAW thread was started. This seemed to start the trading for no reason other than rarity....as Sear said it's just tracker collecting and I think the little kiddies that do this compromise everyone's security.

To me if you join a tracker do it for the reason that you want to be part of the community or even just use it for the torrents they offer.

I see members here joining certain trackers and I think - why? There is usually only one reason and thats to get invites to trade or that account to trade on. Why would anyone, for example, want to join a french or swedish or bulgarian tracker when they wouldn't understand a word there and can get every torrent elsewhere.

Trading sucks. Oh and did you know that trading makes your dick shrink. Its true - just ask JA.

p.s. has it grown back yet

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    i have to say that many trading that i saw are kind of rediclous all of them based on rarity.
    i have to get czone and buffer it in order to get nb
    i'll combine nb+bithumen and ask for sct
    and so on
    no one cares about the content or the tracker's community he joins.
    not to mention many cheat to get higher buffer in short time
    i guess it's about patience
    some people don't want to wait and feared that the concept of having friends and those friends will eventually give them invites is very harsh and sound absurd to them.
    for me , i guess having friends and enjoy the community is the most important thing
    though i have nothing against traders
    some of them give me free invites and some helped me
    but i guess if invites where free it will be better for everyone

For Serving Community

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    ilya's Avatar Proud Israeli BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    trading is different for different people... some trade only because of the rarity list... io am sure that if they weren't a rarity list there were less trades... other trade just to get it even if they can't survive there... they get it to brag to their friends (if they got some ) that they have acquired a high level tracker.... and some trade cuz they really need to... and well there are people that don't trade, like me

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123