Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ''Please ban account Trading''

V For Vendetta's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    yes it must be done, the trading age is about to end let us just respect one of the Private BT Sites rules , let us just try it , let us enjoying the free invites , let us (FST) respectable between all torrent sites , imagine how the staff will be around handing invites to all good users , ask the old one's here about that most of the high levels now were given for free , staff members was made posts helping people with thier issues
    you all know its very easy now to get an user ip and ban the account trader
    please let the Previous days back again
    invites should be traded with the Trused users
    Please We must discuss this issue seriously and take the right step really many things will be Changed Of course, for the better
    if you agree make your Signature Under the slogan
    ''Please ban account Trading''
    thnaks for reading
    Cheers
    -V
    Last edited by V For Vendetta; 09-06-2007 at 05:11 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BLaZiN's Avatar Up yours! BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    lol ur like one of them activists.
    I think we should do what he sais otherwise he be chaining his ass to the front door

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    so u actually think that trackers like trading invites but hates trading accounts..trading is trading..whether its invites or accounts!.i kinda agree with ur approach at some points..but on the whole..this wont be my sig..sorry!
    Been There, Done That

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Kirstein's Avatar torrent lover BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    You've got my signature It's wrong and shouldn't be alowed. If somebody invited you to a tracker you should be grateful for your account, if you trade it away it's the same thing as saying, I don't appreciate the gesture that my inviter has shown me, and it could also mean trouble for your inviter if the new user doesn't keep a good ratio, it could actually have serious consequences like banning of the inviters account

Signed
    Last edited by Kirstein; 09-06-2007 at 03:27 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    it's like dreaming of a world in peace, not going to happen for a while, human race still has so much to learn

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    if you want to get in tt or swedvdr. do you think the staff will give us free TT, swedvdr accounts!? how are we supposed to get access to trackers when they do not have invites enabled? the only possible reason then would be that the staff from TT or swedvdr will come here and hand out free invites to us, or that we would all have to wait such a long time for the trackers to enable the invites again. so you would have to trade sometimes to get what you want
    Last edited by SiNa; 09-06-2007 at 03:45 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    sperm's Avatar lol BT Rep: +1
    if you didn't have such a poor trading history yourself, i would applaud you.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Hi, I'm pretty new with al this for start. But whats to best way to get into a private tracker? Just wait for subscriptions to open? Our if you're lucky someone you know has an invitation?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by SkykeN View Post
    Hi, I'm pretty new with al this for start. But whats to best way to get into a private tracker? Just wait for subscriptions to open? Our if you're lucky someone you know has an invitation?

And is tradding invitations so bad? Is it 'forbidden'?
    Make friends, and eventually those friends will invite you to any tracker you want.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Patience and honesty are underrated...they actually work!
    Now go away.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast