Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Are you a racist?

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxOverlord View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post

Ah yes the redhead....I feel a sudden chill coming on.

A misdirection of blood flow.

My boss only thinks I work hard.

But by all means Redheads. Great mountains of Redheads!!
    Do you save freckles at all.

I have a few from long ago I'd gladly donate.
    Depends on how used they are..hmmm.
    Oh, totally unblemished, I assure you.

I discovered them lying unattended on a chair in the food court of Chicago Ridge mall while squiring my wife on a shopping extravaganza.

I secreted them in a pocket before she saw them, afraid she'd think I was accosting another female while she was buying her burrito.

I've been trying to unload them for nigh unto twelve years.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. The Drawing Room   -   #82
    MaxOverlord's Avatar Simplify

Do you save freckles at all.

I have a few from long ago I'd gladly donate.
    Depends on how used they are..hmmm.
    Oh, totally unblemished, I assure you.

I discovered them lying unattended on a chair in the food court of Chicago Ridge mall while squiring my wife on a shopping extravaganza.

I secreted them in a pocket before she saw them, afraid she'd think I was accosting another female while she was buying her burrito.

I've been trying to unload them for nigh unto twelve years.

12 year old Chicago freckles. Most enticing.

I hesitate to say I will take care of your load for you.

However, I shall ask mummsy if I can have a spare corner of the basement to chain this redheaded sorcerer.

Do you accept PayPal?

I'd rather pay than take a donated load.

I seem to have slipped on a banana peel with this one.
    Last edited by MaxOverlord; 09-12-2007 at 12:54 AM.
    You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing..... Descartes

3. The Drawing Room   -   #83
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    WTF?!
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. The Drawing Room   -   #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman View Post
    WTF?!

Pretty much. Just clowning.
    You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing..... Descartes

5. The Drawing Room   -   #85
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Allygemz View Post

This thread is about PC... you brought up Michael Vick. Where's the connection? Is Kevin Bacon involved?

Keep up..... The meat of the discussion isn't about protests. If you get all excited over one sentence, maybe you should step back, take a breath and figure out what your posts have to do with the subject...... even remotely!

Edit to add: the very small insignificant point of protests and working was that there are many career protestors. Most folks can't take off work to stand around with signs over someones bad taste in the PC world.
    No, this thread is about racism.

@trobinson97

Ah, I see you are confused, and I am not surprised. I'll put it this way, I've never heard anyone use the word "coloured (or "colored")" in reference to black people and not be racist. It's one step above that dreaded N-word in my opinion and is... well, forget the rest. I'll tell you this though, most black people would not appreciate you using colored in reference to them or other black people, this black person included.
    I like tarts, especially retarts.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #86
    Quote Originally Posted by trobinson97 View Post

@trobinson97

Ah, I see you are confused, and I am not surprised. I'll put it this way, I've never heard anyone use the word "coloured (or "colored")" in reference to black people and not be racist. It's one step above that dreaded N-word in my opinion and is... well, forget the rest. I'll tell you this though, most black people would not appreciate you using colored in reference to them or other black people, this black person included.
    Why then do they refer to themselves as people of color?

7. The Drawing Room   -   #87

@trobinson97

Older people of both races wouldn't blink at it. Times change. The labels change. Slang changes.

I went from being a honky to a cracker. I never saw it coming!

Deary me!

8. The Drawing Room   -   #88

Why then do they refer to themselves as people of color?
    They must be the self loathers

Weren't I going to bed? lol

9. The Drawing Room   -   #89
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1

@trobinson97

Couloured?
    I was confused because I thought you were referring to a word I had misspelled.

One member said that he dislikes being called 'African American'. I can understand why, it's because he is an American. What would you like us to say? IC1, IC2 etc?

I have no trouble with anyone calling me a white man so what's the problem? In future I will say the person in front of me was not a 'Honkey'.
    Last edited by bigboab; 09-13-2007 at 08:03 AM.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #90
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Allygemz View Post

Older people of both races wouldn't blink at it. Times change. The labels change. Slang changes.

I went from being a honky to a cracker. I never saw it coming!

Deary me!
    Yeah and both are considered derogatory.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast