Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Vault

Poster BT Rep: +2
    Hey ,

I didn't really understood what The Vault's content is , Can some one tell me the content ?

Thanks !

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    psxcite's Avatar Pimpilicious Penguin
    They have a vast amount of self help material. Although, they specialize in PUA= Pick up Artist training videos, to say that really only scratches the surface of the torrents available.

They are a seduction site with tons of hypnosis, self-defense, language, magic, and physical training materials. Some stuff you won't find anywhere since they do alot of group buys. I had an account on THE main site associated with self improvement - seduction.gr. It went down and since then, "the Vault" has stepped in and filled the void quite well.

I only wish I could get an invite, but it's difficult. With their group buys and leaks, they rarely give out invites to unknowns.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    In the review I just saw all kind's of money\buisness ebooks etc...Robert Kiyosaki and stuff...
    It's not a little bit about money ?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    titofat's Avatar The Dark BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    its a buisness tracker for how to make money

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Yeah that's what I'm lookin' for

Thanks

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by psxcite View Post
    They have a vast amount of self help material. Although, they specialize in PUA= Pick up Artist training videos, to say that really only scratches the surface of the torrents available.

They are a seduction site with tons of hypnosis, self-defense, language, magic, and physical training materials. Some stuff you won't find anywhere since they do alot of group buys. I had an account on THE main site associated with self improvement - seduction.gr. It went down and since then, "the Vault" has stepped in and filled the void quite well.

I only wish I could get an invite, but it's difficult. With their group buys and leaks, they rarely give out invites to unknowns.
    You are describing ThePlace, not TheVault.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    game1283's Avatar "ǝuo ǝɥʇ" BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by jiggawhaaat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by psxcite View Post

You are describing ThePlace, not TheVault.
    I agree.. theplace - seduction
    thevault - money

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    lol ,
    Thanks anyway mates...I'll try to get in there someday

Can be locked...

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Sorry for off topic, but since the original question has been answered already.

Does theplace have things like videos on massage techiques i.e. full body massage of a nonsexual nature? I am trying to learn to be good at it, but everything I found so far elsewhere is either way to technical or to n00bish. Trying to find something in between those two.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    I'm back! :o BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    While sort of staying on topic, I knew what TheVault's content was, But can anyone tell me how easy/hard it is to get?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast