Thread: New Case And Modding

(>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Hi, wondered if anyone could help or give me some advice. It&#39;s probably quite a simple question but I freely admit I ain&#39;t got a clue.

I am thinking on getting a new case for my pc and I also fancy getting some lights and stuff to brighten it up a bit, so I kinda have two or so questions.

1) are new cases easy to fit and am I likely to come across any problems?

2) are fitting the lights, strips, fans etc easy to do and do they need any special equipment and do they need a seperate power source

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me

Thanks

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    the new cases are easy to work with and if ur having space problems in ur room or somethin u could get one of those small box ones but they are harder to work with. for the second question i dont think u need extra power sources because those neon lights connect to any extra connectors that come from ur power source but i suggest u get like a 400 watt supply cuz ur going to be adding extra stuff which eats up alot of power.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Thanks for the advice Mr Tightlips.

Much appreciated

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    remember if you buy a new case you&#39;re gonna have to move everything from your current one to the new one.

if you do, remember to take pitcures/draw sketches of current setup i.e. where certain cables go

also, remember to mount the motherboard so it&#39;s not in contact with your case. that could be disastrous if you forget...

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    yup, be really careful that your motherboard is seated on the poking up chassis parts, with them poking through the golden coloured holes, otherwise you could fry it...