Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: RTU anti-trade group

Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I always enjoy SHUVT's 2 cents.... How come you have to put your 2 cents in but you only get 'a penny for your thoughts'. ?
    Somebody's making a penny....
    Now go away.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    There was a lack of evidence before now, only suspicions. Now there is solid evidence linking Jeter to ham644. If any Staff wish to see it, they just have to ask.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I am not saying that you guys are off base here, just saying that the last thread turned ugly and several people got caught up in the mess that followed ***cough cough ME***

with the ability for FST members to create dozens of accounts, you never know who or where the information is coming from. If you have good relationships with tracker staff on trackers you really care about, just relay the info and I mean all of it. The truth shall set you free... Just like I said before, new and old members here just pay attention to the warning sign (New "Group", Information requested such as accounts and passwords, invite by a member new here and of course my favorite... PM second line reading "Do you have (fill in the blank) and you will be fine. Now give me my other penny!
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    We have 13 registered members
    At least 3 or 4 of those were recruited from revolt, and they have been told the score. Most of them had already left before this.

I am the only person giving out the info, and they have nothing on me but the IP of my website

I don't expect this one to get anything like the last one, it's just as a warning to anyone thinking of joining them.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    SHUVT I have an idea where you can shove those 2 cents of yours
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    <------ Pulls them out and hands them to Defiance on the way out the door... Just looking out for the peeps is all and bringing balance to this lovely board. Nothing but luv for ya Furry

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Balance? Didnt u use to be teh sarcastic prick around here? lol

There was a lack of evidence before now, only suspicions. Now there is solid evidence linking Jeter to ham644. If any Staff wish to see it, they just have to ask.
    Theres no need for that. He's already banned here for cutthroat recruiting of members for his little group.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    I have seen the light... Then again we could always have a poll on what SHUVT people want here. I am sure the sarcastic prick would win the vote and I would be banished within days. But hey what the hell start a poll... Never quite fit in at the lounge anyways...ha

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    sperm's Avatar lol BT Rep: +1

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    jeter wrote:
    Everytime i try to download a file a get the error

Error: banned or client out of date!

switched to azurues and bitcomet and same error!

THANKS!
    : (

Btw. I wonder what username is he having now?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast