Thread: Video Burning Programs!

Ok I use nero to burn my vcd's and svcd's... What other programs can u use to burn vcd and svcd's? Also how do u make xvcd's and xsvcd's? havent quit figured that out yet!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    BANNED
    Theres quite a few progs like easycd ,cdrwin..most burners.And x(s)vcds r basicly just modified (s)vcd's like lowering the bitrate so u can fit a full movie on 1 cd

If ur usin tmp just click setting>video tab>click the bitrate word on the left and choose unlock and lower the birate until ur happy

Then goto the system tab unlock the system stream tab and choose non standard vcd.

The tmp i use dont have a wizard but if u use a version that does along the way change the birate like i said and theres a marker which will calulate the disired size for u to save u judgin

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    ok thanx I would like to put them on one cd so i make it a non standard and lower the bitrate about how low should i make it. whats about the best bitrate to set it at?

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    You won't be able to fit it onto one disc no matter what you do, if you lower the bitrate it won't help because when it's burnt it doesn't worry about the size but the length of the video. So if it's a 900 meg movie after encoded and 75 minsit will easily fit onto the disc. On the other hand if it's a 400 meg movie after encode but 1 hour 50 mins it won't fit onto one cd.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Ma5t3rM|nD@5 July 2003 - 12:41
    You won't be able to fit it onto one disc no matter what you do, if you lower the bitrate it won't help because when it's burnt it doesn't worry about the size but the length of the video. So if it's a 900 meg movie after encoded and 75 minsit will easily fit onto the disc. On the other hand if it's a 400 meg movie after encode but 1 hour 50 mins it won't fit onto one cd.
    M8 what r u talkin about!!

Freak ur have to use tmp to calc it for u or a bitrate calc as al movie r different

In tmp on the file size marker just change the bitrate then keep going back to the marker until it says it will fit also turn off standard vcd in ur burner as well

M8 i just had a look a tmp with a wizard u can doit al on the 4/5 wizard screen just click the expert botton do ur adjustments>ok and it will take u back tto the ffilesize screen

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Thanx for the help it's encoding now... when it's finished it should fit on one disc. how bad does it affect the quilty doing this? Also u said to check non standard in my burner program right??? If i do does that then make it an svcd?

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    BANNED
    u lose quite a bit of quality..imo..it just turns off the create a standard vcd option so u can burn xvcd..if u want svcd u have to encode them for svcd

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    opps lol i puts svcd in my post above i meant to say checking it so its non standard will it make it an xsvcd. cause im encodeing it in mpeg2 then click non standard=xsvcd is this correct u've been alot of help so far thanx bro

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    BANNED
    Freak i cant see u getin a svcd down to 1 cd u will a vcd..but sayin that i rembr a few months ago this guy Kwan or somthing supposed to hav figured out a way to fit a full svcd movie down to 1 cd he named it (k)svcd or somthing it has somthing to do with convertin it to asf first.

I'LL hav a little search after for a gude or his hompage if he as one