Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Halo.3.NTSC.xbox360-SPARE

pito
    Sorry guys...where i can register for download it?

2. Newsgroups   -   #92
    Will someone please indicate whether any of you have actually tried the lukluk release? I saw it upped last night and I started to get it, but I stopped half way thru because of the posts on here. This is the only one I saw upped last night. Will someone please confirm if they have tried ANY releases or see any this morning. Like everyone else I am dying to play this! I will be checking back all day today and I will also confirm once I get home if the lukluk is fake or not.

Thanks.

3. Newsgroups   -   #93
    Im going with the advice from irc chat fw, they say all 3 are FAKE. only time will tell. Dam security is tight on this game, id love to see how it comes to stores, probably in some time lock device lol,

4. Newsgroups   -   #94
    i think,all is FAKE!
    Why? I can't open the rar archives?!

5. Newsgroups   -   #95
    LOL! Yeah, I have been itching to play this for so long now that it almost hurts when fakes are released. Some people got no shame. I am thinking its got to be soon, because I see a few youtube vids with people playing it that got them early some how. I would like to polish up on my skills before I get into XBL Let try to keep this topic updated as much as possible so we can all be on top of it when it does surface.

Thanks to all!

6. Newsgroups   -   #96
    all xbox 360 games are 4GB or more and this is Halo 3 so expect it to be more like 6-7GB unless its not compresed and its the .dvd and .iso then expect it to be 7.3GB LukLuk has increased 1% on Newzleech so obviosly someone doesnt have all the files so how can it be said real or fake?

7. Newsgroups   -   #97
    Its strange that Paradox or CCCLX would release fakes. I have never heard of LukLuk, so I was a little skeptical of that one. So does that mean its not REALLY Paradox or CCCLX that are releasing these fakes? I have never received a fake game in any rar files I have received off of groups. This is even from the days of PS2 and Dreamcast. LOL! I guess its because its halo, and everyone is losing their minds. I on the other hand am ready to brawl!

Thanks again!

8. Newsgroups   -   #98
    Hmmm, this is quite frustrating really huh!

Worst part is i just took it for granted that the LukLuk version would be all good (Never downloaded a fake game before) So i rang up friends and told them I've got a surprise for them, think i am going to have to bake them a cake now... "SUPRISE!!!"

9. Newsgroups   -   #99
    well CCCLX just Juiced_2_Hot_Import_Nights_XBOX360-CCCLX out and its still early may be one week before we will have something someone go get the nfo and see if halo 3 is talked about

10. Newsgroups   -   #100
    gnorilgrande's Avatar WHiCKWiRE FanBoy
    This is the nfo of Juiced_2_Hot_Import_Nights_XBOX360-CCCLX

don't say anything about other release...

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast