Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo.3.NTSC.xbox360-SPARE

.::Keepin' mah pimp hand strong!::.

2. Newsgroups   -   #42
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    ooh! Post on usenet NOW!! lol

3. Newsgroups   -   #43
    has anyone ehard anything else about this whole halo 3 being leaked on usenet thing... i would LOVE a .nzb.... if anyone would be so nice to elt me have one that would rock... thanks all

4. Newsgroups   -   #44
    Pilferd's Avatar Poster
    dont fall for it, liljohn87 is a cop ...

5. Newsgroups   -   #45
    no man my gf said that if i get halo 3 early shell let me have a 3some with her and her friend...

this is no joke and i REALLY want a 3some with her..lol.. please help em out n im not a cop lol

6. Newsgroups   -   #46
    Pilferd's Avatar Poster
    your post smells like bacon ...

i dont believe ur 3some story, did the boys at the precinct help u with that one?

@ the fuzz

lol j/k with ya ... im checkin the sites every 5minutes for that shit too ...

7. Newsgroups   -   #47
    Racket's Avatar Retired
    ^^haha, i needed a good laugh

8. Newsgroups   -   #48
    Halo 3 CCCLX is a fake!

I was talking to a member last night and they said they never hold back releases, and I showed them the picture and they said the text could have been edited, ok if its real post the nfo but its not I spoke to a member of CCCLX on mIRC last night.

Ok please post the nzb and prove me wrong but its a lie, I even have a screenshot of the conversation if you don't believe me!

9. Newsgroups   -   #49
    Quote Originally Posted by m0dm0use View Post
    Halo 3 CCCLX is a fake!

I was talking to a member last night and they said they never hold back releases, and I showed them the picture and they said the text could have been edited, ok if its real post the nfo but its not I spoke to a member of CCCLX on mIRC last night.

Ok please post the nzb and prove me wrong but its a lie, I even have a screenshot of the conversation if you don't believe me!
    No...
    The CCCLX Release is REAL
    The guy that tell you,the release is a fake...is appointed not an CCCLX Member

10. Newsgroups   -   #50
    Ok then...

Prove it give me the nzb file or a pic of the nfo! or the full file name! he was a CCCLX member he gave me access to there ftp

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast