Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo.3.NTSC.xbox360-SPARE

MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    It's a bit weird that all the people that has anything to do with the scene (contacts etc.) are first time posters in 99% of the forums around the world....

Maybe they didn't get enough love from their mothers.... or was raped or something....

2. Newsgroups   -   #52
    i want the nzb to

3. Newsgroups   -   #53
    MultiForce that was a bit to rude I'm not a member of any group, I wish I was though. I just browse a lot of forums and know how to approuch people very well and good at finding resources to an extent that I got the email address then his msn please don't say this bs stuff causing upset, if you don't want this website to have new members close the entry and stop all the new accounts no thats not what you want is it? well stop being so mean

4. Newsgroups   -   #54
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by m0dm0use View Post
    MultiForce that was a bit to rude I'm not a member of any group, I wish I was though. I just browse a lot of forums and know how to approuch people very well and good at finding resources to an extent that I got the email address then his msn please don't say this bs stuff causing upset, if you don't want this website to have new members close the entry and stop all the new accounts no thats not what you want is it? well stop being so mean
    Then you are the a part of the 1% I guess

5. Newsgroups   -   #55
    Pilferd's Avatar Poster
    oh my so much emotion over a video game ...

lets all take a deep breathe, fucc our girlfriends (or our hands) and be patient ...

plenty of other games to sample till it drops ...

besides ... u know when it drops u wont even look at another game for weeks ... might as well get ur time in now ...

6. Newsgroups   -   #56
    so no proof no nzb file I know another forum who has access to this "private" server

7. Newsgroups   -   #57
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Can YOU post the conversation (I'm not saying I don't believe you, I'm just very curious)

8. Newsgroups   -   #58

9. Newsgroups   -   #59
    Jesusxenu
    Quick question m0dm0use, was that convo about you packing and uploading Halo 3, or was i mistaken? I read it several times

"rar a ccclx-halo3.rar ccclx-halo3.iso... " etc

10. Newsgroups   -   #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesusxenu View Post
    Quick question m0dm0use, was that convo about you packing and uploading Halo 3, or was i mistaken? I read it several times

"rar a ccclx-halo3.rar ccclx-halo3.iso... " etc
    Yes,i coulnt find an information that the Halo 3 Release from CCCLX a fake is

@m0dm0use
    Learn English dude

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast