Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need F*N invite {no trades}

fazzy07's Avatar Something Something BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    I need an F*N invite. I am not a trader and will not trade any acc or invites. I use 8-10 trackers regularly on day to day purpose. I will provide proofs of all my acc {upto level 6, Thats the max I have got}I use on different trackers.

For people who trade invites my request is plzz do not trade invites as ur not only jeopardizing your account but also the tracker as you dont know how the person you are inviting will treat their acc.

I am a good user who understands the meaning of sharing. I have a good share ratio when you see my proofs. You can check any of my proofs if you have an acc on that tracker by sending me mesg and I will reply

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Many people have tried what you are doing right now and have failed misreably, but good luck to u dude hope ur one of the lucky ones who get into the arrow cz its a wonderful tracker to be in...

hope brandon is in a good mood when he reads this...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by fazzy07 View Post
    For people who trade invites my request is plzz do not trade invites as ur not only jeopardizing your account but also the tracker as you dont know how the person you are inviting will treat their acc.
    Allow me to post an alternative viewpoint.

2 long standing members here each have one 1 invite, let's say 1 has FSC and 1 has FTN and they are both looking for the other tracker. Now, if they exchange invites they will both know that the other can be trusted with such a good tracker as they have proved themselves over time by gaining the invite in the first place, and they will know it will be in safe hands.

Whereas you have only had access here for less than 1 week, and no-one here knows you or your history, yet you are asking those with such an invite to invite you already.

I am not in any way suggesting you would be any worse than any other invitee, but invites are for friends, so may I suggest you make friends here and not make such sweeping statements and then what you so desire may one day come your way.

And please, above all, enjoy your stay.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Sawyer2020's Avatar Lost BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post

2 long standing members here each have one 1 invite, let's say 1 has FSC and 1 has FTN and they are both looking for the other tracker. Now, if they exchange invites they will both know that the other can be trusted with such a good tracker as they have proved themselves over time by gaining the invite in the first place, and they will know it will be in safe hands.

Whereas you have only had access here for less than 1 week, and no-one here knows you or your history, yet you are asking those with such an invite to invite you already.

I am not in any way suggesting you would be any worse than any other invitee, but invites are for friends, so may I suggest you make friends here and not make such sweeping statements and then what you so desire may one day come your way.

well said
    man I was think you not trader but I guess I was wrong
    anyway he have right point here invites meant to be for free
    but no one know him at all

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    fazzy07's Avatar Something Something BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post

I got your point sgtMajor. I am still new here I understand.
    But I saw so much trade going on here so I had to make my point.
    I ll try to help out anyway I can and in turns make few friends. Thankyou

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I know U from another site, fazzy07. In fact I gave u an invite and u did not prove to be a wrong one so far...
    A malis vituperari laus est.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    $SnoopDo2G$'s Avatar Don Doggy BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Good luck, everybody have a chance to get what he needs as long as
    he can be trusted, Invites are meant to be free to those who deserves it,
    myself i got lucky the other day i was lookin for a tracker that i was loosing hope in gettin' in but finally im in without any trouble...don't loose hope and make friends as Sgt Major said...he knows what he's talkin' about ...

For now c ya

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    hmm, Yeah, I wouldn't mind FTN 2

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i like your post but sgtmajor brings up a point in time you will gain friends and trust but it takes time just dont try to hard ...and it is always good to ask i asked in the past and good people helped me but it took time also welcome to the site enjoy your stay
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    GoLDeN's Avatar Black'n'White BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    why do u want FTN ???
    When You Trade You Don't Only Risk Your Account And The Site Security But You Show A Great DisRespects To The Site Staff And Members
    Screw Traders

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast