Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: About BitmeTV...

Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost+Rider View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AnestesiaGeral View Post
    I never said that the staff sucks, only that they are a bit hard minded…

But it wasn’t intention to generalize, I have nothing to say about Ibslice, and few others, only that he always helped me when I asked. He is pretty cool.
    i predict tequilavip is the next member to see this
    i guess u r wrong ,it's patriot

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot foreve View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost+Rider View Post

i predict tequilavip is the next member to see this
    i guess u r wrong ,it's patriot
    sorry i quoted the wrong msg by mistake

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    n00b
    their help channel in IRC has been pretty well-staffed lately, about 20 hours per day, so I find it hard to believe that you've really been hanging out there for "2 days" as you claim. I've been in their help channel for a few hours as well, and everyone I saw coming in got voiced within 10 minutes by the irc help staff.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    F**k those bitches, they disable my account too, no reason, so I'll use tvt from now.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Poster
    yea they practically always have staff on IRC, are you sure you went to the right channel?

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Poster
    those retards disabled my account because i didnt use it ... i was logging in every day, but i didnt use it (0kb down/up) and then they disabled it

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by gtf0 View Post
    those retards disabled my account because i didnt use it ... i was logging in every day, but i didnt use it (0kb down/up) and then they disabled it
    My guess. Ignorance is no excuse. The FAQs explain the 0up/down rule clearly enough.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    AnestesiaGeral's Avatar SickBoy BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Finally I was able to get "voiced". But guess what, only moderators and no administrators... got to get back later they say... Unfortunaly some peolple actualy work...

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Let's say that i have some quotes that can be put with some of hitler's best speeches from some of my conversations with them.
    I don't love them.
    For a tracker staff they act as if they are "The Queen" herself.
    Once they disable your account even if you show them proofs that they were wrong they won't confirm the account again.
    There is nothing on bitmetv you can't find somewhere else on the web.
    Just thinking of all the poor donors that this crazyass staff has kicked from the site makes me feel bad for their money.
    My account was disabled only for being a part of FST, i did not trade it nor trade it's invites, my invitees are people i know and are trusted, lameeeeee.
    The next time you'll ask about bitmetv just say 'Give us your money, we will let you download for a couple of weeks and then ban you so we can get more money, Tracker'

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by AnestesiaGeral View Post
    Finally I was able to get "voiced". But guess what, only moderators and no administrators... got to get back later they say... Unfortunaly some peolple actualy work...
    lol, like them, perhaps?
    ------------ ----------- ------- --- -- -

Quote Originally Posted by gtf0 View Post
    since your account was auto-disabled by the system for not uploading or downloading anything in your first 30 days of membership, don't you think you're being a bit harsh on their volunteer staff, when maybe you're the retard in question? It's not as if some staffer saw your account, and said to themselves "fuck him!"... you didn't follow the plainly written instructions to use your account in the first 30 days or lose it. and about 99% of people in your situation get their accounts re-enabled and are told to hurry up & jump on a torrent... any torrent so the system sees activity on your account and will leave it alone. I guess it's kinda like ignoring a roadsign that says "bridge OUT" and then driving your car off the edge, and then blaming the bridge repair crew.
    Last edited by djkamikaze; 09-12-2007 at 07:00 AM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast