Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: About BitmeTV...

I've heard nothing but complaints about this site it kind of makes me think twice about looking for an invite to it.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    hope you get your acc back soon

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    BitmeTV is a cool site and the staff are helpful, they have rules and they enforce them, I myself invited someone who cheated on their a/c and was instantly caught by the anti cheat scripts ( what a moron! ) but although I have lost my invites, I didn't lose my a/c because the mods are helpful, the thing you have to remember is that you are accessing their site with their rules, just like here or anywhere else, so if you want to be a member (and BTV is worth it) then you have to follow their rules.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    durex's Avatar PEACE AND LOVE BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by dtfst View Post
    Did I saw you offer invites to BitmeTV if people give you money .....
    so please dont write like you are miserable.

You only give invites to someone who gives you €€€ first, more you even wrote you will not answer to people you just ask for an invite without give you the amount of money that you wanted. That's
    why you're a donor on BitmeTV, and probably why you get banned! Fair!

Admins will be scammed by you if they believe in a single word from you. Liar!

Just one more thing do you ever explain how do you got an UK-t PU account ?

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    dbmp's Avatar ubuntu <3 BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    BitmeTV is a cool site and the staff are helpful, they have rules and they enforce them, I myself invited someone who cheated on their a/c and was instantly caught by the anti cheat scripts ( what a moron! ) but although I have lost my invites, I didn't lose my a/c because the mods are helpful, the thing you have to remember is that you are accessing their site with their rules, just like here or anywhere else, so if you want to be a member (and BTV is worth it) then you have to follow their rules.
    Exact. As long as they respect their own rules, and you respect them also, all should be fine, after all, they have put some effort in the site/tracker for us...

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    davidw89's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Damnit iam trying to get an invite to this site
    so hard

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    magister's Avatar Melancholic BT Rep: +5
    lot of people got disabled lately
    Last edited by magister; 09-20-2007 at 11:30 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    sovaz's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    If u act exactly in respect to their rules...u will never get banned...just to sum up:
    ~don't cheat~
    ~don't make multiples accounts coz they DO detect it even if u change ur ip~
    ~don't b rude n respect the mods~
    ~don't trade ur account (slight change in isp or email add n bang, u get banned)~

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Quote Originally Posted by sovaz View Post
    If u act exactly in respect to their rules...u will never get banned...just to sum up:
    ~don't cheat~
    ~don't make multiples accounts coz they DO detect it even if u change ur ip~
    ~don't b rude n respect the mods~
    ~don't trade ur account (slight change in isp or email add n bang, u get banned)~
    i would like to add

Don't use FST forums
    Don't get your free invite from FST member
    Don't Get to know any friends from FST
    Never mention FST forums at BMTV because staff there are allergic to this word

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot foreve View Post
    i would like to add

Don't use FST forums
    Don't get your free invite from FST member
    Don't Get to know any friends from FST
    Never mention FST forums at BMTV because staff there are allergic to this word
    Yet more BS from a guy who doesn't know jack.

I happen to be staff, and I have not banned anyone simply because they were an FST member.
    I have however banned people who happen to be FST members and cheats/traders/sellers/general asshats.

What can we expect from a trader who opens multiple accounts everywhere and breaks the rules though PF/micro/alsayra/haytham/whatever?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast