Thread: Tombraider:aod

Poster
    ive looked at vaious walkthroughs for this game but all of them are very vague on the area im stuck on. In Serpent Le Rouge, the nightclub, ive operated the msuic and lights and climed onto the moving up/down light system. However what the heck do I do now lol, the camera angle is very awkward and I cant see any ledges to jump on to. Any detailed explanation welcome please:0 Thanks

2. Games   -   #2

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    ...... As i said that FAQ is very vague about the detail on how to pass that bit, I always try FAQ.com first, and have tried others. I dont want a link to a walkthrough site, i need feeback from someone whos passed that point.

4. Games   -   #4
    Retired
    I try to help you: jump to the other side of the 'elevator'. climb up, jump to the other side, jump on de 'railing' now you can climb the ladder and open a box. the box is emty now you have to go left and jump over the gap, jump left over the gap, jump and grap the iron 'railling' move to your left and climb on it now jump to the other side and kick the 'bridge' now open the door and find out what is the right box, watch out a guy will start shooting you when you have the 'pakkage' now go back to the door and go down the ladder there is a chocolate bar, climb up the ladder and take de door !

I hope you get it now

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    Cheers thanks alot matey, much appreicated

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    This is driving me crazy, your guide is helful but I just cant seem to grab that railing!!!! I jump on to teh moving thing, then jump onto the other side of the moving thing so when it goes up Im next to those windows. From there I try to jump onto the railings above me to the side and its impossible to grab on. I hold down control everytime and she never holds on to it. I literally hated the previous tomb raider games but thought this would be a improvemnt. Nope its still got the same tacky control system which pisses a lot of people off when you have to jump to a EXACT area just to advance. God this is annoying, these little instances really put me off.

7. Games   -   #7
    Retired
    --------------------------
    ------|--|------OO--------
    ****|**|
    ****|**|**|--------------|
    ****|**|**|----platform-|
    ****/**/**|--------------|
    ****|**|**|-----------XX|
    ****|**|

this side has the 'control tower' and the 'bridge'

XX= were you climb up.
    OO=were you need to jump too

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    you're not supposed to jump up and grab from there, you're supposed to climb...
    there is a climbable structure on the 'left' on the other side of the moving thing.
    hope you understand waht i mean...

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    I finally did it! I appreicate all your help guys, thanks alot ugluk for pointing out the "climb" bit lol, now why didnt I think of that! Lol thanks guys, really saved me there!