Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi, Looking For Invite To F*N Please

kelly338825's Avatar "Torrent Chick"
    Hi, I am looking and hoping for an invite to F*N. I am fairly new to this community, but have been using private trackers for about 4 years. I'm not a trader, which might make things harder for me, but am hoping someone would like to invite someone like me who will be greatful and benefit from joining. The reason I would like to join at this time is because
    in my current living situation I no longer have cable. I am a tv addict and movie buff and trackers are my lifeline. I literally havent turned on my not plasma and not hidef tv in months except for news because I download everything and watch on my computer. I would love to get into F*N before the new fall season starts. I know there are many others just as deserving or maybe more than me but if I don't ask, then it definitely wont happen anytime soon. So if anyone does want to help me out, I would be very happy, and thanks to all that read this. I would be happy to show ratio proofs of other trackers I belong too. Thanks Alot.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    good luck, but unfortunately you are probably opening yourself up to more of this.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...lease-p-228481

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...61#post2259113

and countless other threads

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    sovaz's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    ftn is just not a tracker which one can get invited just by asking kindly for an invite. U have to climb the ladder to get there n its sometimes hard. Good luck though.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    silvertec's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Become a community member on the private sites your on,through irc you'll get to know people and they will look after you.
    But don't just go to private site irc and ask for a invite, become a trusted member

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Kelly is a non-trading torrent chick, so please keep the flaming to a minimum

I'm sure she would make a great addition to FTN and other torrent communities, so if you have a spare invite and are wondering who to invite, then I would suggest you would go not far wrong in inviting Kelly, and at least it won't go to waste.

If my recommendation counts for anything, then she has my vote

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post

I'm sure she would make a great addition to FTN and other torrent communities, so if you have a spare invite and are wondering who to invite, then I would suggest you would go not far wrong in inviting Kelly, and at least it won't go to waste.

I honestly didn't think any of these where flames

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by seppypom View Post
    I honestly didn't think any of these were flames
    Agreed, however, it was also to prevent what might have been arriving when the masses see the post

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    kelly338825's Avatar "Torrent Chick"
    Thank you SgtMajor for your kind words and support.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post

who are u an admin to again?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by nikmash232 View Post

who are u an admin to again?
    MPAA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast