Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: T3.........rotm.....!@@#?

solidsnake2k3's Avatar Poster
    all i can say is the storyline sucked bigtime, the special efffects rocked but the plot and the ending sucked goat balls.........this is just my opinion......all im trying to say is i waited all that time for this, i was very dissapointed..........i wanted my money back ...........movies like that justify downloading movies..........f@#k hollywood!................"talk to the hand" gimme a break man........that was so lame......

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    keep your opinion to your self man u think we give a shit?

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    lame ass

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    lol hahahaha

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    I saw it. Liked it too, but I wouldn't have paid eight bucks for it. The movie was way too short... I wanted to see some more Claire Danes (yeah, yeah, I know - no one else thinks she's gorgeous) Gotta love marine base benefits - free pre-released movies and no sales tax!

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Was Decent. T1 and T2 was great.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    i aint seen it but to be sayin stuff like that before people even see it is a bunch of

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Originally posted by Fluffy_Bunny@5 July 2003 - 23:02
    I saw it. Liked it too, but I wouldn't have paid eight bucks for it. The movie was way too short... I wanted to see some more Claire Danes (yeah, yeah, I know - no one else thinks she's gorgeous) Gotta love marine base benefits - free pre-released movies and no sales tax!
    you probably already know this, but you are supposed to capatilize Marine , but yes she is hot

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    Originally posted by Guyver2003@5 July 2003 - 16:19
    keep your opinion to your self man u think we give a shit?
    okay guys.. this is what this forum is for.. to state your opinions about films, etc. please don't flame someone just because they don't have the same thoughts on something as u do. thanks

by the way.. I agree with him 100% the movie sucked.. i went to the pre screening and can now say it wasn't worth all the hype and excitement. The storyline sucked ass. the effects were okay at best. T1 and T2 far out did this.,

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    BillyBobSowbreath
    Well, I seen it on the cheap matinée yesterday...Only $4.50.

Good thing too, as I thought the storyline sucked too. I think they screwed up by having Arnold do a lot of stuff he did from T1. It was great then, but we've already seen it..

Great effects though!

If I can find a real copy, I'll download it to get my $4.50 back!
    Anyone have a verified hash?

Leaves off for a part 4 however...I would like to see the machines and humans getting it on...And possibly a final battle?

BB

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast