Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does Hit and Run Rly Matters @ SCT

Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50

Tongue

1)Do not Hit and Run, if we catch you hit and running you will receive a warning or even a ban.

2)Hit & Runners will NOT be tolerated. No matter how small the file is or how many seeders there are.

Every one says that only gud ratios rae to b maintained...Hit and Run Doesnt matter
    Rules made to be brocken or wtf

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    only thing i can say is..... why don't ya try it and let me know what happends.... lmao
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i also heard that hit n run is tolerated in sct

but hit n running is pretty lame when you only have to seed 48 hours

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Beenieman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    From my experiance they do tolarate it, I know this because I've done it a few times but I have a healthy ratio and usually if I have hit and run then it's for a genuine reason like because I decided to format my pc or because I'm already seeding something else that has more leechers and so needs my bandwidth more (on sct) So my point is if your global ratio if very healthy then I can't see what damage can be done. And only assuming thier are 0 leechers and plenty of seeders would I even consider it.
    Rent this space

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    so you downloaded something and now you're formatting? lol think of a better excuse.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    I always format after DLing something :p

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Cmon's Avatar on users.php
    afaik they just care about your ratio
    Know too much = bad
    My Ratio, Stats & Speed

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by Presto View Post
    I always format after DLing something :p
    He probablly DL'ed Windows

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    i think it depends on the number of seeders..

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Jesus Christ of course it matters! What doesn't matter is @SCT or BitSoup the site doesn't matter one bit. C'mon now if everyone hit and ran it would be like public trackers, remember those? Im not saying you have to seed every file 1:1 but there was someone who posted you only need to seed 77% or something like that. but hell at least try and seed the file for a day or so. I can't stand people who hit and run. there is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON EVER to do it!!! We are all in a community and the ideas and foundation of these communities are based on 2 things Trust and Sharing. Without these we have nothing. Even the thought of it being okay regardless of how many seeders there are is absurd! Seed or Bleed! I'm sure we've all seen this before. There are a few dozen of these slogans around. My feelings on the matter are best stated in the pic below

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast