Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Retirement and Stepping Down from moderation (Thx Everyone)

Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Hi

Dear Friends,FST members

Every Journey Have to end somewhere and I believe i reached The end of mine

After a long hard stunning career in FST ,i will be announcing my retirment and also I will be stepping down from my moderating positions.I was thinking about that from sometime and i was just waiting for the right time so i am annoucing that while celebrating my 22nd Birthday

I have spent alot of time here ,I have met and made alot of amazing friends and always enjoyed being here

Mainly some remember me as one of the biggest hardcore traders ,probably one of the most wanted traders on some trackers and i was kinda interested with my trading career (pain in the ass to you i believe ) ,it kept me entertained for quite sometime and i am sure both the hunters and the prey enjoyed the fun (Catch me if you can) but i believe that's ended for me at least now

I would like to thank all my friends who have supported me all the way ,those who have critzicized me for good,those who have helped me when i was new here and during my career ,would like to thank also all those whom i have traded with and those who have received free invites during me and my friends giveways and used them for good ,those who trusted me as amiddleman ,those who trusted me and pm'd me asking for any assistance that i could have made ,Thx to my colleagues in the staff who are doing graet job here to keep and improve this place and also like to thank all FST members who are keeping this board active and committing to sharing principal ,also some Tracker's staff who trusted me and my word for not trading them and allowing them to keep my acc in some trackers they own

During my presence i think some liked me while others didn't (you know ,u can't be a democrat and republican at the sametime ) but i hope i have earned your respect from the most of you for my time as an FST member

I will be also stepping down from maintaing the WIAW thread and it will be passed to a new successor who will keep and improve it,,The WIAW thread would have never been possible without your support,reviews,suggestions and opinions and i hope it helped you in knowing what are these trackers and if you need it or not through the reviews of alot of great members in here before putting their market value

My advice:There are alot of great trackers which is rated low ,i mainly use the low ones rather than the high ones ,i have seen them all and some of those rated high doesn't worth it so try to read the reviews and look for the quality and what u need

I believe this will be avery pleasant and happy day to alot of trackers staff since one of the big fishes have finally retired (maybe some can make me afreeleech for aday or so or some nice giveaways from the Comreps in here ) ,it would be nice to get some bday presents though .some of you guys had (you are patriot as a reason for ban even without breaking any rules for some trackers )

So Thank you guys and for those who and for those who have grudges against me i advise you to let it go since it doesn't worth it and I am sorry if i did anything wrong to anyone here

I will hangout soon and often in here as a normal FST member and helping with things i can so see you soon

Have anice day
    The life you live for others is the one worth living

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Thanks for all your hard work & efforts, not sure it was appreciated by all, but it was by some.

And all the best in your "retirement", I still can't believe you called this a "career" though!

All the same, good luck in the future.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    I feel like I missed a presentation and caught the acceptance speech. :s
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    napster5's Avatar The Real Napster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    i think we will miss u so much patriot

we appericiate all of ur work

good luck to u in the future

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    ROFL-LOL's Avatar I Like You BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Thanks for being here patriot. hope we'll see you here still.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    REVTTtorrent's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85

Heart

bad News to hear that Patriot

good luck in ur life

we will missed U so much ( WIAW thread )

Thanks for all efforts u made here
    (gone forever )

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    titofat's Avatar The Dark BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    ooh its really bad news patriot
    but good luck in your life man

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Today has been too exhausting, so I'll try to keep it short. Amazing job done, keep on rocking with us, thanks.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    thebazzla's Avatar 'The Steelmen' BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    i too would like to wish you all the best on your retirement and for all the work that you have carried out on fst

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    V For Vendetta's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    you have been always such good mod helping people out
    all respect to you
    wish you happy life
    -V

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast