Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: looking for sct

Beenieman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    If you stick around m8 and contribute to this forum and get yourself known around here then you won't have to wait long, I was fortunate that someone gave me ScT for some good points I made in one of my earlier posts, point being if people see that your genuine then anything can happen, I got all my top sites free without trade.
    Rent this space

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by xJohnxSmithx View Post
    Thanks sear
    It's not that im giving up. I am losing interest. I guess i just wanted to see what all the hooplaa was about. I'm truly not impressed with what i've heard. Since i only have 500kBs dl. Tl is more than fast enough. Add my top 5 trackers and i have everything i need. I think it may be time to stop looking at fst, this site seems to make me want stuff i don't really need.
    I guess, just remember there is more to FST than the invites section

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    ya good point

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I'll give u sct if you give me buffered FTN and UK-t

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    KSA's Avatar Pro Skater BT Rep: +5
    Why don't u just buy 1 invite for your self, do it for god sake ... it's just a 20 euro, i spent till now around 300 euros on SCT in just 2 months, i get my self invited and let many trusted friends of mine joined too, and guess what ... none of them paid, i carried all the costs my self, and once i join FSC and FTN, ill pay for them like hell, coz they r a great communities just like SCT, and great communities deserves the funds.

I can tell u this, if u don't want to pay ... then u have to be patient and gain more friends here, and show ur self as a trust worthy, and some1 will invite u 4 sure, but if u r in rush, then u can buy your own invite and cut all the troubles.

And yeah, if u decide to pay for ur invite, consider the future donations as well, u know ... to help the tracker to cover the server cost, and stay alive as long as possible, it's not about the leeching only

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    YoYoY's Avatar Am Livin' It BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by KSA View Post
    Why don't u just buy 1 invite for your self, do it for god sake ... it's just a 20 euro, i spent till now around 300 euros on SCT in just 2 months, i get my self invited and let many trusted friends of mine joined too, and guess what ... none of them paid, i carried all the costs my self, and once i join FSC and FTN, ill pay for them like hell, coz they r a great communities just like SCT, and great communities deserves the funds.

I can tell u this, if u don't want to pay ... then u have to be patient and gain more friends here, and show ur self as a trust worthy, and some1 will invite u 4 sure, but if u r in rush, then u can buy your own invite and cut all the troubles.

And yeah, if u decide to pay for ur invite, consider the future donations as well, u know ... to help the tracker to cover the server cost, and stay alive as long as possible, it's not about the leeching only
    You Are Right I Guess I'll Do This

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    So you have to buy your way into sct? So essentially its like a membership fee? Wow i didn't know you could do that!

Thanks Huge for all your responses!!!
    I have learned a lot...

I don't need anymore info on this topic. I am going to stick with the excellent trackers that i already belong to.
    thanks again

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    bblogs's Avatar Damn Straight. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by KSA View Post
    ... to help the tracker to cover the server cost, and stay alive as long as possible
    If we're still talking about SCT.....you're stretching it. Have you heard about the amount of time it takes for the donation bar to hit 100%?

SCT does not need money to keep going.

Quote Originally Posted by zaa730 View Post
    I'll give u sct if you give me buffered FTN and UK-t
    Hmm, haven't I seen that joke from you before?
    Last edited by bblogs; 09-12-2007 at 09:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Hi

Im currently looking for a sct invite.
    Good for you.

Are you sitting on one?
    Yes

Looking for a good trade?
    Nope.

Since i don't have anything good to offer, well, your not going to get a good trade here.
    Good to hear.

And since most high end trackers have a rule against trading, i'll save you the trouble and take it off your hands.
    Sorry - can't do that, it says I can only give them to my friends, and I'm afraid at this moment, I don't even know you, and I don't have sex (or give invites out) on my first date

I am a PU everywhere i belong and can show proofs. I can give up some lower level invites but im sure you have them already.
    Excellent, keep it up and make some friends, and someone will invite you, eventually, just be patient.

So why would someone give me an invite when they could get this, that, and the other for it. Well, because they already have them all.
    I don't have them all, but I'm not chasing them all either.

please pm me if you can help.
    Sorry - not today.

Thanks
    You're welcome.

ps. if you think this is a stupid post and wanna flame me, don't bother. I already know what you are going to say and i'm truly broken up about it.
    Did you really know what I was going to say?? I hope you are not too broken up then by my response, but you knew it was coming, right?
    this is a piece of art
    well done sgtmajor
    well done indeed

For Serving Community

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    KSA's Avatar Pro Skater BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by bblogs View Post
    If we're still talking about SCT.....you're stretching it. Have you heard about the amount of time it takes for the donation bar to hit 100%?
    I knew the donation bar there usually hits 100% within the first 2 weeks of the month, but he can be one of those members who caused it.

He can donate to other trackers as well if it's already filled @ SCT, even if it's not filled yet, he can donate to whomever he want.
    Last edited by KSA; 09-12-2007 at 11:28 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast