Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question about the place content

Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Does theplace have things like videos on massage techiques i.e. full body massage of a nonsexual nature? I am trying to learn to be good at it, but everything I found so far elsewhere is either way to technical or to n00bish. Trying to find something in between those two. I have a little experience already and would like something.. intermediate? i.e. without too many technical terms and latin.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Not one member that can have a look?
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    iNSOMNiA's Avatar 1/G BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Na, i think ThePlace is pretty much about e-business only. Did you tried to search on Bitme or some pubs ?
    Last edited by iNSOMNiA; 09-10-2007 at 03:49 AM.

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    I despise trading BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by iNSOMNiA View Post
    Na, i think ThePlace is pretty much about e-business only. Did you tried to search on Bitme or some pubs ?
    I thought TheVault was E-Learning and ThePlace was well, something along the lines of what he is talking about...

I wouldn't know for 100% sure though.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    asafb's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    thepalace is not for e-business only it's a seduction -self improving blah blah tracker..

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    The Vault is a business oriented tracker as far as I understand. The place I think is a tracker dedicated to self-improvement, which I would believe learning massage etc. would fall under, at least if in a relationship.

But I guess no member at theplace is at FST since I made this thread 2 days ago now and still no answer.

i have tried BitMe as well as all other sites, I am a member of or I know anyone which is a member of, even public trackers, but if someone knows another site which has content like that, please post here or PM me.
    Last edited by Blue_Skies; 09-10-2007 at 04:48 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Skies View Post
    Does theplace have things like videos on massage techiques i.e. full body massage of a nonsexual nature? I am trying to learn to be good at it, but everything I found so far elsewhere is either way to technical or to n00bish. Trying to find something in between those two. I have a little experience already and would like something.. intermediate? i.e. without too many technical terms and latin.
    Yes, there are "some"

However, the rules on being able to download such items are strict, and you need to be trusted member of over 6 months standing to make full use of the site.

So just getting an invite and thinking you can grab & seed are not likely to work.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Could you expand on that by any chance. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post it here.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    I'm not on many e-book sites but have a look on oink there are a couple of torrents in the e-book section. Some look like what you might be after including one called
    6 massage books
    which has a couple that are related to tantra but these might be of interest to you
    How to give a massage
    Massage - Anatomy and massage course notes
    Massage therapy career focus workbook - a must read for anyone thinking about a career in massage therapy
    Massage Therapy Succes - Ignite your massage success
    don't know if this helps but good luck in your search.

Edit:
    there is also a dvd series on Demonoid
    Deep Tissue Massage and Myofascial Release (Rolfing)
    looks kind of technical but you may find it of use.
    Last edited by sear; 09-10-2007 at 05:28 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Massage - Anatomy and massage course notes

Didn't notice that one on Oink. It might do wonders with the one on demonoid, which is a bit technical. Thanks Sear

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast