Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Ex-members of TI, what if ...

muyoso's Avatar The Avatar Stays.
    Quote Originally Posted by rvt View Post
    I'll come to your house, rape your mother, piss on your curtains and crap on your sofa.
    If you don't like it, you can throw me out and I'll come back with a fake moustache.

If you're trying to convince people to signup for a great "community", your actions are giving the opposite impression. Your actions are stating quite clearly that you'll abuse anybody to get what you want.
    Yea, that is the same as starting a chat room in an IRC server, you flaming idiot. There is no indication that the server doesnt allow new people to start up new rooms. And frankly, get the fuck out of my business. Its none of your business if I sit in an imaginary room and tell other people to come join me. Seriously, are your lives so boring that you have to interject into other people's business like this? You told me what to do, I repectfully declined, and then you compare that to my mother being raped. Go fuck yourself.
    Last edited by muyoso; 09-14-2007 at 04:04 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Kirstein's Avatar torrent lover BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by rvt View Post
    On unrealircd (and maybe others) you can use "/helpop [question]" to send a question to any available opers who are marked as available for help.

Clearing it with those who own the network first is always a good idea, as they can not only ban you but shut down your channel and ban everyone in it if they feel strongly enough.

You should also be prepared for IRCops to drop into the channel unannounced at any time, regardless of whether the channel has a key set or not.
    It's not just your "business", they can ban everybody not just you, and why wouldn't you want to do it the right way? rvt even told you how to do it.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I do believe you told the world you didn't have a clue about IRC.
    I pointed out twice that it was polite to ask first.
    You retorted by telling us that you don't give a shit about anyone else or being banned.

That says two things. Firstly, that you are a complete moron for inviting people into your business and then telling them to fuck off, and secondly you are gonna do whatever you feel like regardless of what advice you ask for or receive.
    For your information, I happen to run an IRC network and might have helped you out. Not now.

The impression I get from this and other threads, is that you want to somehow lead the resurrection of TI.
    You like to tell everyone about your access to the user list, and ask anyone with an idea to PM you.
    You are not the only one with access, I and others happen to have a full copy of the site code and the database sitting on our servers.
    You shouldn't kid yourself that private sites didn't know about TI. We had its database weeks before it shut down. Gotta love those anonymous sources.

As for TI v2.0, Obviously it wouldnt be named TI, but it would be based on the same prinicples, but this time with a forum that is protected against the simplest of attacks. And also there would be mods and admins that actually went into their IRC channel once in a blue moon.
    You are already imagining you would have a say in whatever comes about, and yet you ask if anyone with HTML skill feels up to building a site.
    A few things wrong there. It takes more than HTML to build a forum. Whoever builds it should know php and security better than the guys that ran TI.
    Whoever builds it might also not feel like giving a slice of the pie to somebody who does nothing more than mouth off in a forum and create an IRC channel that might be deleted at any moment.
    You might also consider not spouting shit about "simplest of attacks" when you obviously know jack about php or security.

Your whole attitude stinks of leecher, not in the way of 0.1 ratio, but in the whole way of life.
    If you manage to con anyone into building your dream for you I'd be suprised.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    muyoso's Avatar The Avatar Stays.
    Probably because it wasn't a big deal. Probably because he knew nothing about what I was doing and yet somehow had to object to it. Probably because the channel was active for less than 12 hours with almost no one joining and no one cared less. Probably because if anyone would have asked me to leave I would have. Probably because frankly I don't give a crap about being able to log into the IRC channel, its not that big of a deal. You make it seem as if there is ONE way to do things and if you deviate from that at all you are risking your life. You understand the TRIVIAL things you guys are bickering about. This is all imaginary. This internet thing. I sat virtually in an imaginary room for 12 hours, and imaginary people came in and said hello. The internet is not real life. Get over it. It is ABSOLUTELY NONE of your business, as you neither joined the channel, nor own the server. Get OVER it. No one was banned, no one was warned, no one was hurt, no one cares. Get over it.

As for rvt, WOW, you went and looked through my posts. Dont you feel special. Yes, I have no knowledge of what it takes to build a website. I know the simplest of things that go into it. Also, I am far from a leecher from every site I have ever been on regarding torrents. What took TI down was a very simple exploit that was released on a website and people followed. It wasnt anything advanced. Also, you might want to look at the context of the quote you grabbed from me. It was in response to a person.

Also, I have found several new homes after TI. I wish TI would come back up, but frankly as of now I don't really care.
    Last edited by muyoso; 09-14-2007 at 09:25 PM. Reason: rvt is a douche

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Poncho83
    Hi, my nick on TI is Baya and had 68DP/18GP...

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    respect's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    I wasn't a PS but i was running to that,my nick on ti is nuno_rmdc and had 18DP/13GP

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456