Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ex-members of TI, what if ...

Don't think topic creator meant any disrespect to this forum, there was simply nowhere else he could have made this post.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    ExtremeF0rce's Avatar ~ BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    what adress she have TI ?

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by SidVicious View Post
    Don't think topic creator meant any disrespect to this forum, there was simply nowhere else he could have made this post.
    fair enough I'm just telling it how I see it.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Ali-g's Avatar Joker BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Hi Sear..
    I think we all have respect of this forum and wanna be part of it, otherwise we wouldnt be here at the first place.
    We arent discussing pretty much of moving to another community but do our Invites-Giveaway club kind-of. Thats to mean that we can count on each other and know who we give our invites to. Its kind to share invites to the right people.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    CryMurder's Avatar no trady BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I was a power sharer there, under the username Zdemon (I had about 63 or 65 donation points). I agree the power sharer group were trustworthy and well it was pretty fun just having the status .

EDIT: ExtremeF0rce, the website URL was http://**************.com

EDIT2: I think Muyoso can verify I was one too, my ratio slipped below 1.2 about a week ago but then got back to powesharer just before the site closed (about 2 or 3 days).

EDIT3(lol): Techie can verify that I was a power sharer as his donation points for a VIPmusic account made me a power sharer in the first place.
    Last edited by CryMurder; 09-13-2007 at 12:10 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    I also agree with sear 100% with this one!..... I was a member of TI as was many others... as far as being a PS on that site.. well its of no consiquence, Good for you guys.. But, i'm sorry to say that TI wasn't well known for its community, by this i mean that TI was filled with scammers, cheats and leeches... the few that actually tried to be a community, were merely hanging on to the idea and not the site itself... There's nothing wrong with that at all so, don't get me wrong on that. we all know how the site was severly mis-managed...But even still it by no means the greatsist place on earth! I really applaud your efforts about wanting to keep this idea alive... but comming here, and trying to rally yourselves in this manor is.... well, disrespectfull to this community! Although many probally don't mind so much because of the way REAL TI members got ditched.... but it's no reason to sit back and take advantage of this hospitality either!!! the admins here could've just as easily said no threads about TI here!........... but, they havn't said anything of the sort... YET! so, just be thanksfull guys/gals that YOU DO have a place to go...

thats my .02 cents..
    anyways good luck!

-REGUARDS-
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    yeah, let's forget about ti. i gave away many invites, but now i will built up a new reputation here .... starting in a month i guess :-)

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Living on the edge BT Rep: +4
    well said polarbear this is also very good forum there are lot of nice people here to help anybody. so start making friends in this community too.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Blown out of proportion, he had an idea and wanted to communicate it with the other TI members who mostly all have accounts here. In no way is he rallying for new members to steal from here, he is infact only trying to contact old members! This is file sharing TALK and tracker invites are big part of this site, so sites that offer them like revolt and TI are obviously allowed to be discussed here. As for TI being full of scammers and cheats, the power users section only ever banned 3 users.
    Last edited by SidVicious; 09-13-2007 at 01:27 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    i had 120DP, my username there was Malago

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast