Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paid To Programs...

Any of you heard of the programs that pay to surf read emails, do searches etc? I found two and they really are pretty good if they pay... Sigh... Anything for money lol. Yeah check out my site if you want to. I explain two programs there. Yeah. What you guys think?s

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    I think it sounds like commercial spam and you don't have permission from a mod that I'm aware of. Read the rules.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Knowledge is Power
    Is he gaining anything if anybody uses those programs?

4. Lounge   -   #4

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    6. Advertising, soliciting, posting or promoting the use of a product, program or service for the sole purpose of commercial gain or that encourages leeching within this board without the consent of the administrators is prohibited. Remember the forum is a community about sharing.
    Does it specify for who's commercial gain? I don't think so.

Of course if you disagree and succesfully petition for it, I'm sure we could make the lounge look a Hotmail inbox.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by Nimdock@5 August 2003 - 02:16
    Is he gaining anything if anybody uses those programs?
    He may get something for referrals.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    chalkmongoose
    Originally posted by balamm@5 August 2003 - 01:23
    6. Advertising, soliciting, posting or promoting the use of a product, program or service for the sole purpose of commercial gain or that encourages leeching within this board without the consent of the administrators is prohibited. Remember the forum is a community about sharing.
    Does it specify for who's commercial gain? I don't think so.

Of course if you disagree and succesfully petition for it, I'm sure we could make the lounge look a Hotmail inbox.
    Forget the K-Lite discussion board...

Kazaa Lite, sponsered in part by Microsoft, the letter B, and Kelloggs Cornflakes, part of Balamm's breakfast.

And we could run adverts:

Is your child weak, puny, with balls like golfballs? A good breakfast of Kelloggs artificially flavoured cerials will cause his testicles to swell up with cancerous tumours, and the muscles on his arms to turn the same lovely shade of orange made popular by Hulk Hogan...

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Knowledge is Power
    I was expecting a more mature response from a mod... but oh well...

9. Lounge   -   #9
    chalkmongoose
    Originally posted by Nimdock@5 August 2003 - 02:23
    I was expecting a more mature response from a mod... but oh well...
    Try and remember, this is A) the Kazaa Lite forums, and B ), that's Balamm we're talking about. He's almost as nutz as I am...

10. Lounge   -   #10
    I read about someone who did that, they owe him $1,200.

So have fun with that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast