Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Great Community - where exactly?

ilya's Avatar Proud Israeli BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    i am looking for a good tracker with a great community preferably not a hard to get tracker like FTN

so can someone tell me if this kind of tracker exist?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    F** (The level 9 one)
    eee

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Oink is pretty good and very active. Just be a little careful when new, as some like to flame.

Helps a great deal though if you are into music.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Skies View Post
    Oink is pretty good and very active. Just be a little careful when new, as some like to flame.

OiNK staff are cock heads and i'm sure a lot of people know that .

If you want community try these i know you said not rare or high level but in the end, they are relatively low level if you really want to be part of the community and know the right people.

FTN
    UK-T
    FSC
    E****
    Revolt
    eee

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    FSC ftw, love the clubs Revolt is great too but it's not really a tracker.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by J.A View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Skies View Post

OiNK staff are cock heads and i'm sure a lot of people know that .

If you want community try these i know you said not rare or high level but in the end, they are relatively low level if you really want to be part of the community and know the right people.

FTN
    UK-T
    FSC
    E****
    Revolt
    They may be rude once in a while, but maybe that's mostly because of traders and cheaters. I have quite a few posts there and apart from one mod, I like it there, but like I said, it helps to be into music if using that forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    ilya's Avatar Proud Israeli BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    thanks for the help... looks like i'll have to wait till i get what you guys suggested .... oh well

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    One word of advice, getting into any of the places mentioned by trading (except oink) is next to impossible. They love catching traders If your serious about wanting a good community be a good member on the trackers that your on, make intelligent posts and show your genuine and they will come to you when the time is right.

If you are just after content and not community then many other trackers will give you the same thing. Remember it's not about rarity.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    NB got a really great community, but that's only if you understand norwegian.
    Tophos also got a nice community

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    FSC .. they have the best community .. friendly staff too ..
    someone should make a poll

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast