Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ME gotta get a life

Xtremist's Avatar Veteran Trader BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    After having toiled in this place for over 6 mnths and traded and shared a lot of invites and accts.After being scammed a lot of times,and after having got good deals,now I guess its time for me to get a life.

During my stay here,I have seen sweeping changes in the attitude of the ppl here.Whe I first came here,if I wanted a free invite,I was called a invite beggar,now I see traders r being booed at.well I fail to actually Understand Y I speant a long time here,But I did.And I dont really regret it bcs, I made some truly gr8 friends here. And actually made some enemys too.I met up with some spies here and had some of my accts busted.

I well regret only one of my action.To have tried to trade REVOLT.I actually never meant to trade my acct.My friend wanted to post it here for his sake.well I got disabled.Well I aint complaining but I sure feel bad that I lost a good place to hangout and To make good friends.If the revolt admin sees this and if he gets a change of heart well pls let me know.I would be more that happy to get back.U could actually see that I used the forum.

If anyone felt bad due to my actions,I sincerely appologise.
    well guys cya.and good luck to U with ur torrent hunt.

IF any of U had hoped for a giveaway,well I dont have anything.I gave all my small trackers away to my friends for their use and well I use my trackers.(I have closed all the other unnecesary trackers which actually no one uses and those for TRADE only.)

I thank the friends I made here

vatoslocos
    Dv8type
    mievmo
    Patriot foreve (How did I forget U )(thereb r many more such ppl who r my friends but have not been added )

and many more!!!!
    Last edited by Xtremist; 09-13-2007 at 01:45 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Tbag's Avatar Sct and Fst Whore BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Thanks for all efforts u made here
    Good luck in your life.
    Hope you get what you want in your life.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Good indian in your life ,Wish u all the best

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    beat's Avatar Square BT Rep: +4
    So you thought the best method for getting a life was posting on FST announcing it Good luck with everything

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by beat View Post
    So you thought the best method for getting a life was posting on FST announcing it Good luck with everything
    hes got a point there u know

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Xtremist's Avatar Veteran Trader BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    well there U go.What I love frm the members of FST.The cheeky attitude.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by indian View Post
    well there U go.What I love frm the members of FST.The cheeky attitude.
    lol im just joking ur the one leaving...anywayz have a great life!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    beat's Avatar Square BT Rep: +4
    Yeah I was only trying to be funny

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    well I said did mean to offend U if I had,I was just kidding bro.
    well thank U bro.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    you are a very good man indian
    honest man and trustworthy
    have a good life my friend

For Serving Community

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast