Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Help With Divx File

Poster
    I downloaded an AVI file, of Will & Grace, and when I downloaded the K-Lite codec pack (basic), and the GDIVX player, it still didn't play. PLEEZ! Someone help me, I'm desperate.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Cas-
    it probobly needs a different codec then.. personally i dont like codec packs.. but maybe if you described what exactly was working and wasnt(sound.. audio..)..

Another reason is it may be that the file doesnt require a divx codec.. it might need xvid. Xvid is like divx.. but not.. you can probobly find an xvid codex(its an open source so you have alot fo choices) on a google search. hope that helps..

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    I only heard AUDIO on the AVI Preview that comes with the K-Lite

Oookkkk! I downloaded this Codec, and still nothing is happening, a Xvid Codec. God.. this is just shit.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    BUMP!
    I need help FAST

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    PLEEEEEZZZZ! HELP ME!

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Use Gspot to see what video codec it needs.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    ive downloaded a Nimo Codecs Pack 4.33 and the XVID and now everything I play works fine. and got it all from Kazaa-lite

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    ive downloaded a Nimo Codecs Pack 4.33 and the XVID and now everything I play works fine. and got it all from Kazaa-lite
    Use Gspot to see what video codec it needs.
    Where do I get both of these?

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster
    bump, I need help! Please help me.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Skeptic's Avatar Poster
    GSpot is bundled with the K-Lite Codec Pack ...
    This pack should have all the codecs you need to play your files ... along with the Xvid codec so there is no need to dl another one.

My suggestion is to install the Full version if the Basic version doesn't have the codec that GSpot tells you the file needs ....

If you've had enough with the codec packs, I suggest that you try out VideoLAN 0.6 which has its own plugins to play files and doesn't require codecs to be installed.

All of these progs can be downloaded from the K-Lite website. To get to them, click on the 'Codec Pack' link in the Downloads section.

Hope this helps,
    Skeptic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast