Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What Do You Think Of The New Tombraider

Poster
    God I thought you were more inteligent than you portray, ....well not after your appauling spelling. If you actully had any information of genres, you will find that Angel of Darkness is classified as a Shooter/Platform game. The element of shooting coming from the weaponry and the element of platform due to the jumping/various physical tasks with a slight RPG touch. So dumbass "fag ass bastart" as you so call call it look again you spasticated fool.

2. Games   -   #12
    Iceman, you are an idiot. All Tomb Raider games are classified as Action & Adventure. The action being using guns and that to fight stuff and adventure being the solving puzzles/platforming/exploring part. Damn, if your going to try to act like you know it all, maybe you should actually take the time and look to see exactly what it is before you post and make yourself look like a dumbass.

3. Games   -   #13
    Poster
    Ah glad someone else is getting a tad touchy. Lol, I just cant stop laughing at you though, as youve said exactly what I have. it has the platform elements......and if you actully knew shooters are not classified to just FPS, but 3rd person aswell, and the guns and .shooting tend to suggest........hey guess what! SHOOTER. I didnt say it was just a shooter but you are one dumb shit if you cant see that elemt, as I had already mentioned the Platform and Slight RPG touch of choosing your own dialogue. So reverse the accusation and say to your self: " Do I know what I'm talking about?"

4. Games   -   #14
    No shit moron it has shooting elements. But the action is not all just shooting. It has hand to hand combat. You can't just classify it as a Shooter/Platform. God, people like you who insist on trying to bring others down and cause arguments disgust me.

5. Games   -   #15
    Poster
    Lol can you read, you truly are stupid. Im sorry but where do I say "it is just a shooter". I didnt you faggot, I said it had a 'element' of shooting. Now if you knew how to read you could pick up a dictionary and see that the word means a part of in this context. So why dont you read the areas where i mention the other aspects of the game, and if you can sucessfully do that, and raise your IQ and awareness, then you might just even have the relevance to come back whining to me.

6. Games   -   #16
    Aw shut up nobodie cares about your smart ass crap!

7. Games   -   #17
    Poster
    i like AOD, better graphics! gameplay is pretty much the same as in the previous raider titles; explore, solve puzzles, fight the occasional enemy....

if you liked the previous tomb raider games, you'll like this one. and if you have never liked the tomb raider series, then you'll hate this game too!

8. Games   -   #18
    Poster
    it sucks

9. Games   -   #19
    Poster
    I have never really liked any of the tombradier games and they get worse as they go on.

10. Games   -   #20
    Poster
    the lord has spoken

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast