Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Eurovision Songs

jetje's Avatar former star
    Check in on soulseek... I have a cd with all eurovision 2002 songs cd... ask me for that.. cause i need to share it 1st
    btw there are people on soulseek (not in our room though) that have all eurovision songs since that contest started.. i know cause i wass looking for some of those songs once..... B)

btw there are some songs that aren't that bad...
    Brotherhood o man, Abba, Françoise Hardy, Johnny Logan............ well they are pretty nice so every once and a while

2. Music   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by scribblec@8 July 2003 - 01:50
    omg the turkey song(which one)
    owned thiss year
    dont even try it
    that songs quality
    That turkeys song is crap.They only won because of the sexy dancers.

OMG i just admitted i watched it

3. Music   -   #13
    Originally posted by slick nick@10 July 2003 - 01:15
    do you have unfiinished downloads in your download queue from this person? do a google searcdh for the phrase "kazaasearch datreader" at his site there's a program called datreader that gives you the ip and file hash info of the dat files in your queue. once you run it and find his you can use reget x to download it. even if he's not on your node once he opens kazaa you can. you'll be able to view the info extracted from the dats through a htm called "report" that comes with it.
    no but I also want to say something to H.H. (to H.H.: this year the eurovision had 150 million people watching from all over the world, so you can't say that nobody watches )

4. Music   -   #14
    Poster
    150 million people watching CRAP!!! Gimme a BREAK!

Well....150 million idiots CAN'T be WRONG?

OR can they???

Some idiots even think ELVIS is still alive!??? (MAY He R.I.P. !!&#33

The €urovision tomfoolery contest really has NOTHING AT ALL to do with REAL MUSIC.... like I said ... the closest thing to real music EVER to appear IN THERE... was ABBA (with a ridiculous song, too, but everyone has to start somewhere&#33. Nothing like it ever since... and nothing even CLOSE, and so be it!

Anyway... all this is totally futile... why?

BECAUSE: idiots will allways want idiot music.... and there is NO shortage of THAT... so Y'all will be very well taken care of!!!

(Don't You just HATE people who play the same single a 100 times over... and then... start from the beginning....)

H.

5. Music   -   #15
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    It is all based on opinions...

6. Music   -   #16
    if ABBA won with a ridiculous song, then how can you like the others ?
    ABBA is ABBA, i never heard them doing other things or crossover.
    In that time ABBA was TOP40 and disco-junk, now ABBA is a legend...

After revivals of the 60, the 70, now the 80s and in 6.5 years the nineties !

150 millions, i'm not surprised, face reality. The majority of people likes music and plays the radio every day ...

and what about K-DAT

7. Music   -   #17
    Poster
    It is all about the individual persons taste.If we all liked the same music what a boring world it would be.

8. Music   -   #18
    Poster
    The ONLY thing even HARDER to believe THAN the fact somebody is actually listening to that €urovision-s*** is the fact ANYONE can actually remember WHO WON last year, or the year before THAT???Or the year before THAT???
    IF there is someting WORSE than that €uro-s***.... I really can't imagine what it could be... as it is the worst CRAP ever disguised into the form of "music"... calling that s*** music is actually an insult to all great composers, like Wolfgang Amadeus, and guys like him.

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

Dis-gus-ting!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGHHHHH!!!! It all makes me so MAD!!!

I hate that crap!

Anyway...like I said ... 99% of the stuff displayed in the €urotrash-contest have absolutely NOTHING to do with real music.... they never have and they never will.... BUT WHAT can I say about ALL the people watching and listening to that s***.... well I guess THEY have never heard a good tune in their pathetic little lives.... someone calling an €urovision song GOOD MUSIC is either suffering from SEVERE brain damage, or all his/her dogs are not barking.... (which IS the same thing, basically...)

Ok. to test all You €uro-idiots, let's have a pop quiz:

1. WHO won the contest in 2002?

2. Who won the contest in 2001?

3. Who won the contest in 2000?

D'You know??? Does ANYBODY know???Does anybody even CARE?

well.... I sure as hell DON'T!!!

Bye, all You hairy little music-lovers!!!

Sleep tight and try not to let the bedbugs bite.... ciao!!! Kiss, kiss, bye, bye!!!

H.H.

9. Music   -   #19
    Poster
    ARE U for REAL.... I mean... talking about ABBA... the €urovision -song "Waterloo" was NOT their best material.... and that is what I was talking about. ABBA made some classic hits in it's time and Waterloo was nowhere even NEAR their best stuff... I don't usually like that "middle-of-the-road-stuff" but I DO like MELODIC pop-songs, like The Beatles, and many others too, like 10cc.... I am more of a rock and roll-man myself, but I like to keep my eyes and ears open... you never know what might be coming along and occasionally some band that does not mean a thing to You takes You by surprise.... Like Soul Asylum's "Runaway Train" .... it kind of kept on playing and playing in my head and started kind of growing on me, and finally I started liking it.... a bit monotonous it was... but, what the hell... I have heard worse songs in my years.... and a song with a story is allways better than that baby-baby-OH-baby-stuff, anyway!

Bye!!!

H.H.

10. Music   -   #20
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by N£MO+10 July 2003 - 11:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (N£MO @ 10 July 2003 - 11:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-scribblec@8 July 2003 - 01:50
    omg the turkey song(which one)
    owned thiss year
    dont even try it
    that songs quality
    That turkeys song is crap.They only won because of the sexy dancers.

OMG i just admitted i watched it [/b][/quote]
    your crazy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast