Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What are the different BitTorrent sites?

Hi,

Hell no more IRC for me confusing. I stick with BitTorrent. What are the different BitTorrent sites with the highly recommened ones first? I do use a few but i wanted to jump on to some other one's.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Squizzle's Avatar (""\(O.o)/"")
    A site like bitsoup could be a good place to start. They currently have open signup (I just signed up) and happen to have those terminator movies you were looking for.

Basically you have your private trackers and your public trackers. Generally, private trackers have ratio systems which require you to seed, so everyone seeds and speeds are good. Public trackers don't have this so you can leech until your heart's content but the speeds can be awful.

Have a nosey around these forums, there's loads out there.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Squizzle View Post
    A site like bitsoup could be a good place to start. They currently have open signup (I just signed up) and happen to have those terminator movies you were looking for.

Basically you have your private trackers and your public trackers. Generally, private trackers have ratio systems which require you to seed, so everyone seeds and speeds are good. Public trackers don't have this so you can leech until your heart's content but the speeds can be awful.

Squizzle,

I just sent you a PM on this site. Did you get it? and thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Squizzle View Post

Is it bitsoup.org or .com or something?
    Last edited by php111; 09-14-2007 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    demonoid.com, nice place to start. Theres 100's if not thousands of torrent sites

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    I like demonoid all though at times not the best with updating your stats.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    There are many BitTorrent sites... Just wait for a month after that u can access the Bittorrent invite section and that's it there is a plenty of Giveaways for beginners that u can join...Meanwhile try to read some topic here, u can get some good information about torrents and it will help u a lot.......
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    I can't register on that site. I wanted a good site that i don't need to register.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    I can't register on that site. I wanted a good site that i don't need to register.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    . BT Rep: +2
    mininova

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by php111 View Post
    Maybe you mean a site that is open for registeration since sites without registration is ver very slow...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast